Chapter 25: Last Chapter

This is the last chapter guys!

Sorry for the delayed update. I think I'm getting sick or something. My body aches, and I'm not hungry (which is normal, but I barely have been eating one meal and snacks lately) and I've just been stressed and depressed. So sorry.

~

Ty's POV:

"Adam tell me where we are going!" I giggled, my blindfold around my eyes itching.

"Mmmm, nope." He chuckled.

Asshat.

I squirmed in my seat, wanting to know where we were going. Surprises are no fun.

"Do you think Jason and Tyler can handle Allison? I-"

"Babe. She will be fine. They know how to handle kids. Relax okay?"

I huff out in annoyance and sulk in my seat. Sooner or later the crunching of gravel gets quieter, and I hear Adam take out the keys to the car.

I hear his buckle unclick, and he gets out of the car, shutting his door. Everything is quiet until he opens my door and helps me out.

"Can I take my blindfold off?" I whine as we walk forward.

"Nope. Very soon though."

After what it feels like to be forever, we finally stop. I feel Adam's hands travel up my back, all the way to the tops of my head. He unties the blindfold and lets it drop to the floor.

Woah.

We were sitting by a cliff, surrounded in grass and nature. There was a small river over in the direction we came from.

"Its.... Beautiful...." I barely could speak, because it was so pretty. I turner around, to see Adam sitting on the floor with an arrangement of my favorite foods. I blush, sitting down next to him, curling up to his side.

"You didn't have to do all this for me babe... Our one year anniversary isn't that special." I giggle, eating some grapes.

"Thats like say our daughter's birthday isn't important." He chuckles, ruffling my hair.

After we eat all the food- yes I ate most of it. HATERS GONNA HATE AINTERS GONNA AINT- we clean up and sat by the edge, looking out onto the Pacific Ocean.

( They live in Washington cause I wanna. )

Our hands intertwined, cuddled up to each other. Probably the best day ever.

Adam suddenly lets go of my hand, and stands up. I go to question him, but he gets down on one knee and grins.

Ohmygodohmygodnoohmygodyes.

He pulls out a little black box, from his pocket and flips it open, to reveal a simple wedding ring, but with my birthstone as two of the gems, just how I described my dream ring.

I clasp my hand over my mouth in shock, my mind on the verge of exploding.

"Ty, darling, babe, baby, my love. We have been through it all. High school, youtube, pregnancy, kidnap, depression, and more. I'm horrible at being romantic so I hope this doesn't suck. " He chuckles, continuing.

"I fucking love you. A lot. And I can't wait to raise our daughter with my husband. I can't want to raise another kid with you too. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, to help you color your hair went it turns grey, to make you smile when you are sad, to help you with everything in the future. Our future. So, I'd like to ask...."

"Will you marry me?"

I finally snapped out of the shock, and nodded my head really hard. I was crying by now, happy tears of course.

Adam kissed me, then slid on the ring. Just my size, he remembered. Aww.

I hugged him as hard as I could, then we fucked on the blanket.

~

I bounced around, scared and anxious and excited and worriful.

"Ty! Calm your shit!" Jason yelled at me, chasing me with some ribbon.

"Language! And I can't help it, getting married is scary." I plopped down on the bench.

Jason tied my hair up in purple ribbon, finishing it off with a bobby pin.

"Done!" He shoved me towards the mirror, making me look at myself.

My bangs were pinned back and I was wearing a blue tux. I reached up, unpinning my bangs. They flopped onto my forehead, covering my eye.

"Much better." I giggled, hugging Jason carefully.

Mitch burst into the room, running over to us.

"Time to go silly!" He grabs me and Jason, pulling us over to the main church room entrance.

Jason and Mitch went ahead, as the music started. Jerome, who was going to be walking me down the aisle, smiles at me.

"My little girl is growing up." He hugs me.

"Shut up Jerome, don't try to be kinky with me. Thats for Mitch only." I smirk as his face reddens. Finally, we walk down the isle. There were lots of people, family, youtube friends, some fans as well. As we approached the end, Adam's smile grew bigger.

Jerome whispered something into Adam's ear, then made his way over to his spot next to Mitch.

Adam took my hand, pulling me beside him. I drowned out all the boring shit, then finally came the vows.

Adam grinned at me, going first.

"Ty, I will love you forever. Till death and beyond. You are my soulmate, and I am sure of that. I can't wait to raise our kids together." He winks at me, refering to our little secret.

I blush, starting mine.

"Adam, what happiness you bring me I can't compare to anything else. You have always been here for me, even before we started dating. Depression, bullying, we started Youtube and Team Crafted together. We've done so much together, and had so many first times together, and I can't wait for more."

We repeated the stupid things, in sickness and in blah blah BLAH.

Adam finally slipped on my ring, and I slipped on his. I looked up into his eyes and grinned.

"You may now kiss the groom."

Adam wrapped his arm around me, kissing me passionately. Whoops and shouts followed through our kiss, and as we walked down the aisle. Allision was already in the car waiting for us. We headed to the reception hall where we danced and celebrated the night away.

And thats how the beginning of my crazy life began.

~

<3

Thank you guys. For real. You always have been here for me. Epilogue up soon, another chapter about new book choices since the Strawpoll failed.

Also 666 followers. XD

So in order of finishing this book we are gonna have a party on Kik! Comment your kiks or just join with the hashtage #skyloxparty

It's from now 8:30 am (my time) to 8:30 pm my time!

12 hours so its fair for timezone differences. I'll stay longer in the party doe xD

See ya there! XD Maybe I'll play Minecraft with everyone later. If I have your Kik and forgot, I'm sorry I have so many contacts. ;v;

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

So... Whats the secret? (;

Mkay, BAI!!!!

~666 follower- hold on Satan's calling...