Chapter twenty nine.

Tessa

I was dizzy with desire. All the dirty words Hardin whispered against my skin had me so worked up I was sure all he would have to do is look at me down there, and I'd come.

"Let me make you come, Tess."

Jesus. What is he doing to me?

"Yes. Okay. Right."

Hell, I couldn't even form a sentence.

He chuckled. The bastard. He knew he was driving me crazy. He also knew I was a sucker for his dirty talk.

Hardin lifted my shirt over my head and tossed it to the floor. I knew the time was getting close to when I would beg him to take me. I just didn't know when the time would present itself. Better to be prepared!

Reaching behind my back, he unclipped my bra and let it fall down my arms to the floor.

He swayed a little as he stared at my breasts. Well, that's a nice confidence booster.

I stood awkwardly, not knowing what to do while Hardin stared at my chest.

"Is everything okay?" I asked shyly.

"Fucking perfect. Amazing. Jesus you're perfect, Tess."

My cheeks heated as I lifted his own shirt over his head. The itch in my fingertips to touch him was hard to ignore. Placing my hands on his chest, he inhaled sharply. I smiled, loving his reaction to my touch. His tattoos are so perfect. I remember when he'd got his first tattoo, he took me there with him and I'd teased him about not crying out loud if it hurts.

Smiling I let my tongue glide over my lips. I leaned in and kissed his perfectly sculpted chest.

"Tessa, baby, I've missed you."

I lifted my eyes to meet his while I continued to kiss his chest, making my way down to his abs. I was hungry with lust and love for this man and that brought out something brazen in me. Plus, he had been so patient...the least I could do was give him a bit of attention first.

Dropping to my knees, I unfastened his belt, my shaking hands unbuttoning his jeans. His hands sunk into my hair and a small groan slipped from his lips when I unzipped and ran my fingers over the bulge in his briefs. I swung my eyes up and beamed when I saw the look of pure love on his face.

I pressed a light kiss right where his trail of hair led to the one thing my body was aching to have. "I know what I'm doing now as well."

"Fuuuck," he said with a strained voice. I couldn't help but smile.

"Your boots?" I asked. He scrambled to kick his boots off. I tugged on his jeans and briefs and almost laughed when he helped pull them off and almost lost his balance. I could hear his breathing over my own and that did something to me. Knowing how much he was anticipating my touch made me feel sexier. Wanton. It drove my libido up even more.

His shaft twitched against that perfect body of his.

Shit. I'd forgotten how big he was. I would need a few days to recover after today.