Chapter twenty eight.

Hardin

"Do you still want me to fuck you?"

Tessa's breath stalled and I waited with anticipation for her answer. Her cheeks were still flushed. My dick was so fucking hard, and I had been positive I was going to come right there in my pants when she came the second time.

"Yes."

My stomach dropped.

Thank fuck. Finally.

I would have waited forever for Tessa to be ready, but I wasn't going to lie to myself; it had been getting harder and harder to wait.

I grabbed her hand and whistled. Both horses glanced up and walked my way. "Damn, we've got two smart girls," I said with a chuckle.

"Hardin?" Tessa asked with a soft voice.

I focused on her eyes, hating the fear in them. "Yeah, pumpkin?"

Her thumb came up to her mouth, and she started to chew on her nail. "Well, um... I'm... Shit." She dropped her hand and head at the same time. Staring down at the ground, she said, "Hardin, I'm scared."

My finger lifted her chin until her beautiful eyes met mine. "I am too, Tess. I'm scared, nervous, excited, worried. Hell I have more emotions swirling around in my head than I've ever had. But you know what?"

"What?" she asked in the sweetest voice ever.

"Our love is worth it. The feelings between us are worth it. If you told me right now you wanted to go back and play Candyland with our Chloe, I'd take you back to the house and kick your ass at it."

Covering her mouth, she giggled.

"I'd do anything for you, Tess. But it doesn't mean I'm not scared too."

Lifting on her toes, she kissed me. "I want this more than anything. I don't think I can wait a second longer."

I grinned. "Good. Now let's go. I've got the perfect place."

It didn't take Tess long to figure out where we were going. I wanted to open the horses up in a fucking run just to get there. My dick was straining against my jeans still. All I kept hearing was Tessa moaning and saying my name, then telling me to fuck her. I wasn't going to last a minute inside her.

I brought my horse down to a walk as we came up to the trail.

"Hardin, we're at the old house."

Smiling, I winked. "Shit, I haven't been here since the last time we were together. I have no idea what condition it's in."

Tessa made a face and we both laughed. We headed down the trail, and I pulled out my phone, texting Ace.

Me: Pa's old cabin. What kind of shape is it in?

Ace: Hell yeah! Finally getting laid. It's in great shape.

Me: It is?

Ace: Yeah. Dad had it totally remodeled a few years back. Said he didn't want to see pa's childhood home fall to the wayside.