8:Shopping

Taehyung stopped the kiss and looked me in the eyes. I was speechless.

"Good night. "He smiled at me and then got up and left my room.

"What?" I said gasping.

I touched my lips and blushed. My thoughts were interrupted by a message from Hoseok. He had sent me a video of himself and another boy.

"Come to my house, this offer will be valid until midnight... "he said.

"Nooooo! Yuck!"

I lay in bed and started thinking about my second stolen kiss and how his lips fit perfectly with mine. I heard the door open, closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"What the hell was that? "Jungkook said.

"Little devil. "he said.

I heard him coming towards me and he covered me with the blanket. Jungkook then caressed my cheek. A shiver went down my spine at this contact.

"Good night, little devil."

Jungkook was gone and I opened my eyes after hearing the door close.

"What's wrong with him, he's never been so sweet... weird."

I closed my eyes and went back to dream about that kiss.

[]

"Oppa I need new-"

I stopped when I saw my brother with... Taehyung smoking in the kitchen. I looked at him and he smiled at me but not too visibly. Jungkook saw that something was going on.

"What do you need new?" My brother asked me.

I was going to tell him... bra, but I can't tell him when Taehyung is there. I started to blush.

"I need new clothes, can we go shopping?" I asked him.

"We have a client in town so we'll take you there."

"We?"

"Yeah Tae will come with us."

I looked at Taehyung who was drinking whisky, and he winked at me.

"Ughhhh!" I ran back up.

Jungkook turned to Taehyung, confused.

"What's wrong with her? You saw her cheeks were red."

"Probably the make-up... "he continued to drink.

"Or... her period."

"What?! Rules?! Don't tell me you got a girl pregnant?! " exclaimed Jin, who had just arrived.

"Don't get angry hyung because you're going to get wrinkles and even botox won't help. "replied Jungkook.

"Wait till you see this little rascal! "he said.

"Tae protect me! "said Jungkook smiling.

[]

"How many more clothes do you need? "Jungkook asked me, holding my bags.

They followed me everywhere.

"I need one more thing... "I said, starting to blush.

"What is it?" he sighed.

I walked up to him and whispered it to him. Taehyung looked at me curious. Jungkook's eyes widened and he looked at Tae.

"And you need me there!"

I covered his mouth, he looked at Tae again.

"O-okay Taehyung stayed here. "He gave him all the bags.