16:Mask Ball

Y/N and the boys, except Jungkook, were watching a movie while his parents were in the kitchen. Taehyung was sitting next to Y/N and wanted to hug or kiss him so badly that he could have died, but he couldn't, there were too many eyes around them. Suddenly Y/N's parents entered the living room.

"Y/N... the boys? "said the mother and all eyes fell on them.

"We would like to invite you to a masked ball where the most important entrepreneurs of the country will be," said the father.

"I don't know if I can come there, I don't come from a rich family," Taehyung explained.

"Me too," Namjoon continued.

Suddenly Jungkook also entered the living room, holding Soyeon in his arms. Mom smiled at the sight and I changed my mind about her, too.

"Are you kidding?! You have to go," my brother said.

"If you need a-" my father began.

"No thank you, sir, I'll gladly come in that case," the Namjoon cup.

"I'll come with Yona," said Jin.

They all looked at Tae, I begged him with my eyes to accept.

"Okay," he said.

I was so happy that I jumped into the arms of Hoseok who was next to me and he joyfully gave me back my hug. Everyone looked at me and Tae stared at me.

"What?"

"I'm watching you Y/N" said Jungkook.

"Okay we are glad you are coming. Y/N your dad and I are going shopping, if you want to come with us, we'll drop you off at school."

"I'll drop it off."

"Oh okay Taehyung" smiled my mother.

"What about Soyeon?" I asked.

"Jungkook give her to me," my father begged.

"No, I'll take care of her," Jungkook answered.

"I don't know... "started my mother and I shook my head.

"Please mom give me a chance, you wanted me to be a good big brother, right?"

"Okay, you received the power of persuasion from your father."

"Mommy... "I said.

"Shut up Y/N, bye, good shopping," he said, pushing them to the front door. They left.

"You and a child? You can only take care of your ass," Yoongi said.

"That's right you-"

"Tae take her to class, she's going to be late," he cut me off looking at his watch.

"Shit!"

"Yah! No swearing! "my brother was offended.

I put a kiss on Soyeon's head, took Taehyung's hand and dragged him behind me.

"Take care of her, brother!"

"I'm older than you, you know?"

I left with Tae.

"What are you planning? "Jin asked.

"I'm going to take her to the café," said Jungkook, lifting the baby and smiling.

"She doesn't drink coffee yet, you know... " Yoongi amused herself.

"Hyung you know how much girls love children especially cute ones, they can't resist her."

"What a brute to use his sister like that," Namjoon expressed his indignation.

"Don't complain, she'll be fine with her brother, right Soyeon? Okay take care of the house, bye."