12:Alcoholic

"Y/N wake up! "Jungkook shouted to me.

I woke up thinking something had happened.

"What?! What?!"

"Hahaha... you have class."

"Oppa! I'm going to kill you, you want me to have a heart attack!"

I lured him to the bed and wanted to bite him because he had started tickling me... I hate that.

"Aaaah ouch don't bite me!"

"Stop tickling me!"

Suddenly he grimaced as if something was hurting him.

"Oppa, are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

He tapped my forehead and ran to the door.

"You're so naive," he said, sticking out his tongue.

"Bad oppa," I pouted.

"I really thought something was happening to you," I sat on my bed and buried my head in my arms.

He came closer to me, feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry, sister," he said, sitting next to me.

"How could you... "I said, whimpering.

"I'm sor-ouch!"

I pushed him onto his back and placed myself on top of him.

"Now you're going to regret hahaha"

I wanted to tickle him but he wouldn't let me. Jungkook started to blush when he realized what I was sitting on. I followed his gaze and blushed too. I was sitting on his crotch. He pushed me off of him.

"Ouch! Oppa!"

"What are you doing?! Pervert! This area is not for you," he says, pointing to his lower body.

"It's your fault!"

"I'm leaving! " he sent me a flying kiss.

"Good! Get out of here! "I laughed and he left.

"Rascal..."

"I heard! "He shouted.

I changed into comfortable clothes, took Tae's wallet and left for school without breakfast... stupid brother.

~

I'm finally going back to my old high school after this long pause, it feels weird but my parents have arranged everything at the same time how to deny them something when they are the richest people in the country.

I was waiting for Yona because we always go anywhere together but today she was late.

"Where is this girl? "I asked myself.

"Oh girls, look who's back," said one girl.

This girl looked up and down at me and then laughed with her friends.

I looked at her with a black look in my eyes.

"The slut from the after school is back... why weren't American dicks enough for you? "said another girl.

"Who do you think you are to insult me? I can destroy you faster than the blink of an eye."

"If you have money and rich parents you think you're a better person.... Huh?" said another girl.

"Not just that you sleep with anyone, you always take drugs," added a guy who had joined them.

"Who told you this shit?!"