10:Goodbye

I woke up with a headache in an unknown room. I felt something heavy against me, I turned around and saw him naked, his upper body embracing mine and then I remembered what happened last night. My breath became unstable. I gently took his hand and pulled it away from my body so as not to wake him up, but when I did, his eyes opened. Jimin made a little growl while rubbing his eyes.

"Y/N?"

I pulled the blanket up over my naked body and walked away from him with tears at the edge of my eyes.

"Don't come near me... "I said to him.

"Y/N... what?... Ughh my head."

Jimin touched my arm but I got up from the bed.

"Don't touch me! "
My tears were threatening to fall.

He looked confused, in a state of incomprehension.

"Don't pretend you don't remember!"

Jimin looked at me and then looked at himself.

"What have I done?"

"I can't tell you the things you did to me...."I was sobbing.

My tears ran down my cheeks. Her eyes were watery.

"No... I couldn't..."

He got up and wanted to get closer to me but I backed away.

"Don't do that."

"Y/N... don't be afraid... I've got you..."

"You used me like one of your whores ! You truly are fuckboy !"

"Y/N I- "

He wanted to say something but I interrupted him.

"Don't come near me! I don't want you to come any closer to me, I don't want you to see you, you'd better get out of my sight."

"Y/N- "

"Leave me alone, you've already given me a birthday present! "I said sadly.

I picked up my clothes from the floor and went into the bathroom crying.

Jimin POV

I sat on the bed and pulled my hair out in frustration.

"What did you do? Moron! "I said to myself.

"How could I have hurt her! "I was crying.

POV Y/N

I washed and dressed in my clothes, I always felt pain. I trusted you Jimin... but I was wrong. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I got angry, I hit the mirror with all my might and it broke it and cut me. I cleaned the blood off my hand.

"Y/N! Are you all right?! "said Jimin knocking on the door.

I washed my face and then came out of the bathroom, walked past him and left the room without even looking at him.

"Y/N... I... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

I went home, my brother was on the couch. Jungkook got up immediately when he heard the door close.

"Where the hell have you been?!"

"... " I say nothing.

"You went to the party, didn't you?! Holy shit! I told Yona not to take you out but to do it here!"

"..."

I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my hand.

"Y/N... I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I forgot."