7:Cocaine

Jimin POV

The sunbeams hitting my eyes woke me up. I saw an unknown ceiling, my head was hurting. I got up to sit up and looked around. It was a room I had never seen before and then I saw a girl asleep, her bare back facing me, her lower body was covered with sheets. A used condom was on the bedside table next door.

"Oh my God what did I do last night, I don't remember anything... ah my head. "I complained.

I got up, got dressed and looked for the bathroom. When I saw my head in the mirror, I remembered my father and I'm sure I don't want to go home, at least not now. Since my mother died no one has paid any attention to me that's why I look for consolation in the arms of random girls but it only helps for a while... I rinsed my face with water and looked at my reflection in the mirror again.

"Where could I go?"

POV Y/N

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was my brother looking at me.

"Hello sister. "His hand surrounded me.

"Yah! What are you doing? "I released his hand, he smiled and then brought me closer to him.

"Yaaah!"

"My little sister." he said with a silly smile.

He kissed my forehead and started tickling me, laughing demonically.

"Oppa please! I can't take it anymore! "he continued.

"Oppa. "I cried with laughter.

He stopped and hugged me.

"I love you Y/N."

"What?! Yah! What's wrong with you?! Are you sick?!"

He pushed me back and looked at my head. His smile went away.

"No, it's just... I don't know what I'll do if something happens to you."

"I would like to kill him... "he said.

"Oppa stops, I don't want to think or talk about him..."

"I know... "he said, caressing my face.

He got up to sit down and I saw his abs for the first time so close... which made me realize something.

"Wait, am I where you do you know what with all these girls? "I said with my eyes wide open, he smiled.

"You're lying in exactly the same position."

"Ewwwww! "I cut him off and ran out of his room.

Jungkook smiled, when the door was closed his smile went away and he sighed. He got up and went to do his morning routine, after finishing, he came down to make you breakfast.

After getting dressed, I went down the stairs because I smelled the delicious smell of food.

"What smells so good?"

"Bacon and eggs..." Jungkook answered.

"Oppa? mmmm I'm hungry".

"First go and wake up Taehyung and Namjoon, they slept there."

"Okay... " I shrugged my shoulders as I left.

Jungkook POV

I was cooking when I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, the presence of someone in the doorway. I turned my gaze towards the person.