17:The Truth Untold

"Y/N? »

I raised Soyeon's eyes and put them on the person who had just called me, it was Jungkook. I hope he didn't hear me.

"Oppa?

"Y/N the parents said we'll be leaving soon. »

"Oh okay... »

I got up and wanted to pass by him but he stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"Are you okay?"

" Yeah... why do you ask? »

"I don't know, it just seems like you're a little nervous. »

"No, it's okay. »

"I can help you, give it to me. »

"No, I'm going to keep it. »

I want to have it with me now.

"Okay... let's go. »

POV Namjoon

I came home in the morning and now I just want to sleep but suddenly I heard someone knocking at the door.

Jimin POV

I was juggling from hand to hand with the weapon I was holding. Anger and disappointment were growing inside me.

I asked myself, "Why?!"

Why? I couldn't help it... I got really attached to her... and... there's the child... I lost my child... My breathing was heavy and I finally let my tears flow down my cheeks. I was clenching my jaw just thinking about that son of a bitch. I wiped away my tears, took my jacket and left.

POV Y/N

"It feels good to be home. »

"Yeah... "said Jungkook.

"Y/N can you go put Soyeon to bed? I'm tired. "My mother asked me.

"I'll do it. "said my brother.

"No," I replied.

"Why not?"

" I... I don't have time to talk, I have to go to bed, I have class tomorrow. »

I left quickly, Jungkook is too irresponsible to take care of Soyeon. My father patted Jungkook on the shoulder.

"I see you've fallen in love. »

Jungkook looked at his father.

"What?!"

"You've fallen in love with Soyeon, right, she's too adorable to resist. »

"Yes she is... I have to go, I'm tired too. »

I helped Soyeon to fall asleep and tried to fall asleep with her myself, it is something that soothes me a lot. Tae... why? Didn't he tell me? What hurts the most is that he hid it from me.

Jungkook POV

After playing video games on my computer, I just wanted to go to sleep so I got ready for bed. The door suddenly opened, Y/N walked into my room and walked towards me.

"Y/N what's-"

"You think I didn't see how your body reacted to mine? »

"Y/N... »

Then she pressed her lips against mine and pushed me onto the bed. She stood over me, holding my crotch. What the fuck is this? She leaned over my ear.

"I want you oppa"