5:Betrayal

His head was really close. I pushed it back slightly.

"Hoseok oppa... we can't... "I said.

"What are you doing? "said a voice behind us.

We turned around and saw Taehyung leaning against the wall with his arms folded. Hoseok immediately let go of me and turned to him.

"I'm helping her cook. "He replied.

"Jungkook is looking for you."

"Oh so I'm going to go and see what he wants. "he smiled with all his teeth.

He leaned over to me and picked up an apple from behind me.

"We'll finish this somewhere else... "he whispered to me and then he bite into his apple.

When Hoseok passed by Taehyung, he hit him on the head.

"Ouch!" Tae rubbed his head.

"Y/N it hurts. "he said sadly.

"Alala show me."

I touched his head and he smiled.

"Liar. "I smiled and started cooking again.

"What are you cooking? "he said as he came closer to me.

"Spaghetti. "I replied.

"I'll help you."

"Really oppa?"

" Yeah tell me what to do."

"Okay so... "I explained to him what he had to do and he went to work.

He was preparing the sauce.

"Oppa smiled," I said, wanting to take a picture.

A few minutes passed, I was now making a chocolate cake, Taehyung was watching me make it.

"Tae tastes I think it's good... "I said about the dough.

He took my finger and put it in his mouth to lick the chocolate from it.

"Hahaha oppa. "I laughed.

"Yes it's good. "he smiled and said.

...

Time passed, we were now eating and laughing.

"Oppa you are so funny."

"Ohh baby has a little sauce on his nose."

"Where? "I asked, making a funny face.

"Let's take a picture. "he suggested.

He stood next to me and took a picture of the two of us. As he took it, he turned his head towards me and put a kiss on my cheek. I looked at him with my eyes and my mouth wide open. He wiped the sauce off my nose. My heart began to quicken.

"I'm... I'm tired, I'm going to bed. I'm tired, I'm going to bed. Good night. "Then I went upstairs.

"She blushed... it's cute. "He said smiling and then he continued to eat.

I couldn't sleep well because I couldn't stop thinking about my date with BamBam coming up or maybe because my brother invited some girls and he's having fun with them, very loudly. These fucking girls do whatever they want in my house. Then I heard laughter and footsteps stopping at my door. Someone knocked, I got up and opened the door.

"Jimin oppa? What are you still doing here?"

Jimin stood in front of me, his shirt unbuttoned, his hair in a mess. My gaze fell back on his abs again. He walked into my room and closed behind him, I backed away.