||𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵😌||

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 🍁

After I had finished that scrumpdelicious breakfast Lexi made me. I went to my bathroom and started putting my makeup on.

Tyler's stuff was still in my room but at this point , this was my birthday and he wasnt finna ruin it. My mom had talked to me last night and I told her that I would handle it, because I just wasnt up for anything last night.

Nigga gon push me ... i broke a mf nail! Thats how mf hard he pushed meh! I just wanted thid day to be over wit so I could get on my flight in the morning and head back to South Carolina for Christmas .

To be honest with youu , I didnt kniw if Tyler was going to come with me to South Carolina. But it's his mf decision not miness.

I had walked downstairs because we had packed our bags and decided to stay the night at Cinderella's Castle , until morning so we could catch our flights.

Aaron had told me that Tyler was going to just stay at the theme park all day. Why he was telling me ....i didnt even know.

I was packing Tyler's bag, just because we werent on speaking terms ...ain mean I didn't want to pack his cheap ahh clothess .

Just as I was about to drag the bags outside , I was getting a call from my mother .. I knew Kayden had already told ha some bull shii .

Taylor & Her Motha's Conversation

Taylor- what ma ..

Mom-soooo whats going on with you and Ryder?

Taylor- you mean Tyler ..

Mom- mhmm same thing

Taylor- nothing really , he just pushed me and I was just trying to make him feel better.

Mom- i know...your brother already told me. is he still coming with you to South Carolina.

Taylor- Ion know, ill just remind him .

Mom- okaay, happy birthday and enjoy it !

Taylor - thank youu byeee ma!

Mom- bye girl.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

I had dragged Tyler and I's bags outside to the van , while Kayden was just sitting in the car on the phone. I knew he had a lil girlfriend he just didn't want to tell me yet. But , I'm gon give him a couple dayss. I couldn't wait to get back home to Marion so that I could surprise him with the gift(s) I got him.