||𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘀𝗵*𝘁 👀||

𝗞𝘆𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 🌪

I was just about to be finished with dishes when Cameron came from upstairs and brought another freakin plate! He never fails to get on my last fockin nerve... but I calmed myself down and washed the freakin dish. We were supposed to be leaving in a couple mins to meet up with everybody.

Sadly, Lexi and Aaron were having their Christmas in the Atl. So that meant 2 people are missing out of the gang. Tristan was outside just chillin , Taylor was taking a shower, and Tyler was asleep on the couch. Of course, we leaving the lil siblings at home.

I walked upstairs to the bathroom and knocked on the door..

"Taylor!" I yelled, banging on the door

"Huh?" She said, cracking open the door

"Can you hurry up? " I asked , "We need to leave in 30 mins..."

"Yea..just give me 15 mins." Taylor said, locking the door back

She's always the reason we are late for shii ...

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

45 mins later ...

Tristan and I had still been in the living room waiting for Taylor to come downstairs so we could go. But then I had gotten an call from Markazha ...

Kazha And Kyraa's Conversation

Kyraa- hello ?

Kazha- sooo we got a lil situation

Kyraa-oh god... what now ?

Kazha- i was just finna pull out the drive way but the car won't crank up ...

Kyraa- well shiii...I'll get Kayden to come get yall

Kazha-Kayden?!?!

Kyraa- do you wanna ride the bus ?

Kazha- no...

Kyraa- okay then , he'll be in their in a couple mins. stay warm

Kazha- bye.

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Now, as soon as I got off the phone here comes Taylor finally out of the bathroom. I swear this girl is gon be the death of me..