||𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴🍒||

Aaron's Point Of View 💔

I was just leaving Chick-Fil-A getting Lexi some food, so that she won't be complaining that she hungry later. The party last night was lit asf, ion know why Lex i ain't came...But, Ion wanna put too much on her plate with dealing her son and all.

I had pulled up to the building and went up to our apartment, I had to use the bathroom real fast so as soon as I got in their, I ran up to the bathroom. While I was sitting on the toilet I noticed that the apartment was real quiet. Usually, Lexi is making food or making tiktoks, we ain had no toilet paper out so I had to scoot over to the storage closet. (ik it's a lill nastyy)

When I had gotten the toliet paper out , a pregnancy test fell out....and it was positive. I had wiped my ass and err thing , so I could see where Lexi was at. I checked the bedroom, kitchen, guest bathroom, and guest bedroom. Then I saw on the kitchen counter their was a note...

 Then I saw on the kitchen counter their was a note

I slammed my hand against the counter. Ion get why she would think that I didnt want her or the baby. Maybe she had trust problems with Bryce's father...We should have usde protection that night .
But I had gotten so caught up in the moment we wasnt even thinking bout no condom or nun. I called her phone and it went straight to voice mail, right now all that mattered was Lexi. I decided to go over to Markazha's house and maybe she could reassure me everything was gon be alright.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽