||𝗶 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂🖇||

Markazha's Point Of View👩🏽‍🦲Their he was sitting on the steps

Their he was sitting on the steps..ian never saw him out of his all black attire at least he added a lil bit of color.
"Well....can we go?" I said

"Come on den, mamas." The Boss said grabbing my hand
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

We had just pulled up to this place with a bunch of bright lights..I couldn't really see because it was so mf bright. I had gotten out the car and he had put this wristband on my wrist. And....this mf took me to a fair! I thought we was going to a shooting range or sum...but this cute I guess. All I know is that we better be getting some food.

After, a long walk through the fair we saw this ride where these people got in these big ass bubbles and race eachother.

"Come on, take your shoes off mamas." The Boss said

"First off stop calling me "mamas", and what if I get my hair wettt?" I said

"You know you like that name..." He said "Nd you still gon be fine asf."

" I meannnn..I knew that already, buh just know you finna get yo ass beat." I said taking my shoes off

"Nahh , you cappin." He said getting in the bubble."

𝗢𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗞.......𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗧......𝗚𝗢!
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Soooooo you already know the baddest bitch won ! 😛 I might've fell a couple times buhhh I tried my mf best . The Boss was helping me out of the bubble and I had slipped on the side of the pool.....then he caught me

We looked at eachother for a good lil minute til I punched him . And Ion know what the mf was finna do so I ran like my life depended on it ...

Ian even gon lie I was getting real mf tired so I just stopped. And as soon as I stopped he lifted me up in the air....

"Mama's Ion know why you keep playing hard to get." He said staring at me.

"I'm not playing...I just don't know you like that." I said "But you seem like a chill person.."

"Well lemme show you..." He said kissing me....

Kyra's Point Of View 🐜

Taylor and Tyler had just left a couple mins ago so that they could go get some decorations for the holiday. While , i was just sitting in my room looking at old pictures of Aiyden and I.

We could've been great together but he hasnt contacted me or nun...he probably already moved on to some other bitch. Anywayss chilee , im getting hungry so imma just drive down to the gas station and get some snacks.

I grabbed Taylor's keys and turned the lights off so we could save a lil bit of money on billls . I had gotten into Taylor's car and saw this piece of paper in it... it had this man's name on it and different phone numbers . I put it in my purse so I could talk to her about it later .
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝗹 𝗖𝗮𝗿 𝗥𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿.......

Taylor barely had any gas in her car whatsoever sooo as ha lil bestiee i payed for her gass .

I was walking inside the gas station and headed straight to the candy aisle. I had gotten some hot fries and a orange fanta . Of course I had bought some skittles for Taylor cause I knew she was gon trip if I didnt buy ha anything .

I was just about to pay for my snackss and gas but then somebody tapped my shoulder..

✨End Of Chapter 17!! I hope you guyss enjoyed this chapter ! Who do you think was trying to get Kyra's attention ? And what do you think happened between The Boss and Markazha? Anywaysss , love you guuysss ✨