||𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁🙃||

Lexi 's Point Of View 🤍I called Taylor to let her know I'm coming over so that I can bring up some ideas for the month

I called Taylor to let her know I'm coming over so that I can bring up some ideas for the month . Just as I was about to leave the house I was just about to leave, I felt Aaron picking me up from behind.

"Baeeee, don't leave mee." Aaron said , babyishly

"Baby, you know how important it is for me to be close with my friends. I don't wanna be alone in college like people say what happens in college." I said, kissing him

"Aight , bae well will you at least buy me sum to eat on your way back?" He asked

"Ofc baby." I said, leaving.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
I was just pulling up to the apartment parking lot and I saw this man looking all around Taylor's car. He left a piece of paper in her wishwipers and I just walked past cause I didn't want to invade her privacy.
When I had gotten into the apartment all the gworls were their and Tyler was just knocked out on the couch. I had sat down and we had discussed our plans for this month of winter break.

"So if we having party tomorrow...who place we having it at?" Kyra said

"I guess at ours because that's where we have all these parties..and youn wanna switch up the location rn." Taylor said smiling, watching the news.

"Okay well that's settled and we having Taylor's Birthday Celebration at Disney world in 3 weeks." Xiya said

"Not uss making big planns." Markazha said , getting excited while everybody laughed.

Tyler had just gotten up and went to go get ready for work. I noticed that Aaron he ain't been to work in a couple of days. We had ordered some Outback, we had got some shrimp alfredo, salad, and steak. It was real good but I knew I was gon get Aaron something on the way home.

 It was real good but I knew I was gon get Aaron something on the way home

Markazha's Point Of View ⚡️

We were cleaning up the dirty dishes and putting away left overs from OutBack. Then , I had gotten a text from The Boss. He knew I didnt want to talk to him becasuse he is the reason Dre and I, broke up.