||𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝘆⛅️||

Before we get straight into the story just so y'all know, the principal at the school they go to has gotten into some issues so they had made an announcement that all students now have a virtual classess 😛😛! Anywayss go on head and start reading.

Markazha's Point Of View 🙈

Today was the day that everybody was going to say goodbye to Aiyden. It was still real shocking knowing our friend for about 5 years now is leaving us. But all we can do is wish him the best with his new life in Cali. I woke up, showered and got dressed, then headed to Taylor,Kyra, and Tyler's apartment. When I got their everybody was just sitting down watching TV and scrolling through TikTok.

We pretty much stayed silent til Aiyden got their. When he got their everybody stood up except Kyra.. I knew this was hard for her so I just let her have it this time.

"I just wanna say thank y'all cause I know i been a pain in the ass and I know that y'all were dealing with a lot of stuff.." Aiyden said

"It's aight bro" Greg said "Stuff happens for a reason."

We all got in an group hug but it wasn't really a group hug cause Kyra was still just sitting down on her phone. I know she was hurt but the least you could do was not be on the phone and just look at him for a min.

Aiyden had went to go sit beside Kyra. I knew some shit was finna go down cause you already done lied to the girl and now got the balls to sit beside ha...knowing good and well she violent!

"Listen Bae." He said grabbing her phone "I promise you imma be back and I'm not asking you to wait on me and not move on or anything. But I just want you to know that I love you with every part of me and imma make it back to you."

"It's okay bae , I understand that you have no choice and I can't promise you im going to wait on you but I promise to always be their for you, well when you get back at least." Kyra said

They had a lil hugggggg out and then you know a lil smooch. Well a long smooch.....

We all walked him downstairs and saw him get into the limousine and go on . Kyra was crying so hard i didn't know what to do but we knew she was going to get better just needed some time.

But what I do know is Dre bet not start with the bullshit this week cause I have too much on my plate rn.

Lexi's Point Of View ⚡️

Aaron and I were walking to my car so that we could go back home. We have been moved in together for about a month now...and I'm starting to think this relationship is going to be pretty healthy. We were going to go to Target because we needed to pick up a couple of items for the apartment. I felt really bad for Kyra and I feel like I'm not hanging out with my friends more so imma try putting forth the effort some more.

We were walking into Target and got toliet paper, gummy snacks, hair gel, and some ice cream for me ofc. I was just finna purchase everything but them Aaron just pushed me out the way...like I appreciate you for buying the shii but the push was unnecessary. But I let it go. 

30 mins later....

So I was putting up the things that we had gotten from Target while Aaron was taking a shower and had gotten a call from my mom. I didn't really need her calling me but I knew I needed my mom at the end of the day.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
𝗟𝗲𝘅𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹
𝗟𝗲𝘅𝗶-𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼?
𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗮- 𝗟𝗲𝘅𝗶 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗕𝗿𝘆𝗰𝗲
𝗟𝗲𝘅𝗶-𝗠𝗮, 𝘂𝗺 𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱-
𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗮- 𝗟𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 !
𝗟𝗲𝘅𝗶- 𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆 , 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮...
𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗮- 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗟𝗲𝘅
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

I knew I needed to get home but I couldn't cancel my plans with Aaron, and he would probably start getting suspicious. When I turned around he was just staring at me in his towel.

"Boy go put some clothes on.." I said, with a smirk on my face

"You know you like it when I walk around with nun barely on..." He said walking towards me, " Why you told your moms you can't see her or whatever."

"Because Baby, you said that we were going to have an Netflix and Chill Night." I said sweetly

"Bae, we going to your moms house. And that's final so go on head and get ready." He said walking to the room

I knew sum shii was gonna pop off at my moms house but I really didn't have a choice when Aaron tells me we are doing something or going somewhere I just go along with it. I grabbed my keys and put some clothes in the washing machine so that when we get back all I have to do is put them in the dryer.

We had just pulled up to my moms house and Aaron rung the door bell. My mom answered the door and just was staring at Aaron.
"Well come on in." My Mom had said

We had walked in and I saw Bryce waddling over to me saying "Mama"......

✨End Of Chapter 14!! I know this was short ash buh it was sum quick and simple ! What do yall think Aaron's reaction is gonna be ? I hope you guyss enjoyed this lil chapter . Anywayysssss love you guuysss ✨