||𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵💔||

Taylor's Point Of View 😻𝟭 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝟭 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...
This was the week of my birthday and everything was a hot ass mess. Aaron was still depressed disappearing and we had to leave early in the morning for our flight. Everybody was suppose to be staying at my apartment and Xiya & Markazha's apartment so that we could all leave together. But we been chilling and going out, forgetting about this trip. All I know is, everybody better be here tonight or they getting left in the morning.
Aiyden and a few other guests are going to be joining us...that some people don't even know about.  I only invited Aiyden because he is my friend and I need sum typa shii to go down on this trip. 

Since, it was an Sunday I wanted to do something productive soooo I had went to the living room and digged through my purse. Then I found that piece of paper Lexi had given me and dialed it into Tyler's phone since mines was  dead . The dial tone had kept ringing  and then somebody had picked up....

Taylor And The Anonymous Person 😯

Anonymous- hello?

Taylor-heey, um somebody gave this number to my friend..

Anonymous- taylor?

Taylor- yea..that's me

Anonymous-  this your father...

Taylor- so your telling me...your my father..

Anonymous- yes...

Taylor- so after 17 years, you think this is the perfect mf  time to try talking to me..

Anonymous-i know but I was just trying to find myself

Taylor-listen my birthday is in a couple days so... I really don't have time for this

Anonymous-I know...just call me when you want to talk

Taylor-whatever man

I had threw Tyler's phone so hard into the couch, it didn't break tho. Tyler had ran from outside his room, but by the time he saw me I was walking out of the apartment with my keys and all. I really couldn't believe that he would call after 17 years....that's just crazzzy.
I realized that when I had gotten inside the car I didn't have a phone. So , I just reminded myself that I needed to buy a lil backup phone while I was at Target.

𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗔𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁......

I was walking inside of Target and had noticed that Starbucks was open. Ever since Xiya had put me on to this lilll placee , I have been addicted to it ever since. But ,I'm not going to get anything from their until I get everything that I had came into this store for.
I had gotten some toothpaste, towels, some more clothess, an makeup bag, and a suitcase because I needed a lil sum new for this trip.

Then, I forgot I wanted to get one of those cameras so that we could take pictures of the lil things we did. As I was getting my camera, I had saw Lexi and looks like she was getting a new phone. I know it was nun of my business but I had to see what was going on.
I had walked up to her, "heey lexii" I said, hugging her