||𝗶'𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗮 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 😙||

Kyra's Point Of View

"Hello , this is a collect call from Atlanta County Jail For Inmate Aiyden Baxter . Say Yes if you would like to accept."

My hands was shaking so mf fast, I almost dropped my cell phone. At the same time, I wanted to answer the phone but I don't know if it's safe to talk to him. I just followed my gut and answered the phone. "Yes.....I accept."

Kyra And Aiyden's Phone Conversation

Kyra- hello?

Aiyden- oh hey kyra...

Kyra- what do you want?

Aiyden- listen i know i did wrong but , they tryna give me 25+ years to life.

Kyra- you put this on yourself.

Aiyden-i need you to testify and say that I never tried to kill that boy

Kyra-and why tf would I do that?

Aiyden- how can you throw away our friendship? we been friends since kindergarten.

Kyra-i-

Aiyden- just think about it....my court date is January 11th.

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

I hung up the phone still in shock...but I knew I needed to get back to my date so hopefully nobody had heard us otp. I had walked back to Tristan and we went back to conversating and a lil nasty nasty here and there,

We discussed our future planss, and hopefully tomorrow I can talk with Kayden and maybe get him to finally be on board with Tristan and I being together.

The Next Morning.....

I had woken up and as I was walking up to the window to open  up the blinds....I saw Tyler and Taylor playing tag. They still doing that kiddie ahh shiii.....I was looking at the time and it was about 7 in the morning. Since it was pretty early I went to Kayden's room and asked him if he wanted to go out later.

He was alright with it...but I did have to buy him some robux so that he would come. Xiya was coming out of her room , with her exercise  clothes on ..

"What you got that on for?" I asked , getting some eggs out the fridge

"I'm finna go on a lil walk.." She said , filling up her water bottle "I saw this morning on TikTok it helps you cleanse yourself and gives you a better sight on the world."

Rashad was coming outside of his room and was staring at  Xiya. Xiya had walked fastly to the door saying...

"Lemme get a head start!"

But then Rashad had ran right behind her. Ion know wtf they had going on but if Xiya mad at him....he better pray she not in her moods this morning.

he better pray she not in her moods this morning

Xiya's Point Of View

I was just closing the door finna put my purse in the car and change into some other shoes to run in, until Rashad had started coming out of the door.

I proceeded on what I was doing cause Ian really have time for him and his lame ass excuses. Finding out about a brother you never knew of is a lil shocking and I understood that he was mad but pushing me!

Hell naww, I even broke one of my acrylic toes...

"Bae-" He said , grabbing my arm. I looked at him one good time and he knew to get tf off me. Ion know wtf he had going on but right now I'm pissed and I don't feel like talking nothing out or yelling back and forth.

"Just leave me alone.." I said, getting in the car driving off

I wanted to go to the store and go pickup Taylor gift. I had ordered it I think last night and Target said it was going to be ready this morning. It was pretty early..so I knew exactly where tf I was finna go.

But then I started hearing rustling in the backseat of the car, I pulled over to the side of the road. I had gotten my taser out of my purse and got out of the car. When I had pulled the blanket from off the person , I tased em.....

IT WAS TAYLOR!

"hahahhaahaahh that tickled!" She said , getting off the ground

"Girl..." I said, getting back in the car

"Are we going to Starbucksss?" Taylor asked, putting her sunglasses on

"Duh....then we going to Target." I said, getting back on the road

Mean While At StarBucks....

We had ordered drinks for the entire house because I was finna drop Taylor right back off home because I didn't need her finding out about her presents and everybody else presents I was picking up. Lexi had texted me letting me know she'll be ready to come with me.

I was real exciteed becausee Aaron was looking up last night the conditions and terms of adoption. As soon as we find the nigga that raped Lexi that night, we want to get to know Bryson and meet our lil nephewww.

Now Taylor knew good and well she just needed to get her regular pink drink but she wanted to try sum new called the Purple Drink. I think it had like passion iced tea , soy milk, vanilla syrup , and some nasty ahh blackberries. Always tryna be different...

MeanWhile ....

We had just pulled up to the house and I was getting a call from my dad so Taylor just decided to get the drinks. I was just about to answer the phone when I had felt a gun at my head

"Answer It"

✨End Of Chapter 31!! I hope youu guyss enjoyed this chapter! What's finna happen to Xiya? Is Kayden going to be on board with Kyra's relationship. Anywaysss love youu guyss.✨