||𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘇𝗲𝗱😽||

𝗧𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 🙃

"Who these lil boys?"

I didnt really know who this woman was but she kind of looked like Kyra so , I was assuming it was her mother .

"This is my boyfriend , Tristan ." Kyra said , putting her arm around me

"And this is my bf Tyler .." Taylor said , smacking his butt .

"Mhmmmm okay come on in." Kyra's mother said , opening the door.

We had went inside of Taylor's childhood house and it smelt real good in their. You'd think since her family cook real good , sh would cook for us more.

I met Kyra's brother and her father. Suprisingly they were coo with me and Tyler . Everybody was surronding us with questions.

"How did yall meet our girls?"

"When are yall getting married?"

"Any grandkids ..nieces or nephews otw?"

"Are yall all living together?"

It was just all funny to me. Besides , I could actually get kind of used to this. But , I did feel a certain way because Kyra knew nothing about my family or my past.

Now , I understood that it was Christmas Eve but I needed to make sure we both knew everything about eachother before we continued on with our relationship .

Tyler , Kyra's brother, Kayden , and I were upstairs playing the game . Taylor was gonna be leaving tonight to go see her other side of the family .

Kyra decided that we should go with her since this will be her first time seeing them for i think 16 or 17 years ..

And we had a good feeling her dad was going to be their.

I had went downstairs and went outside to just get some fresh air. This was a complete opposite from my family . We never laughed or joked with eachother. It would always be about money.

But , here I just feel free from everything else in the world. Kyra would always talk about how nothing was good down here except the gossip ,  but i kind of like being in a new environment.

 Kyra would always talk about how nothing was good down here except the gossip ,  but i kind of like being in a new environment