||𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂🥀☁️||

𝗞𝘆𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄✨

Tristan and I were in the taxi on the way to his parent's house. I'm not gon lie ... I was a lil nervous meeting his parents.. Tristan had always talked about them not accepting the fact he moved away to Atlanta and they just wanted him to stay here in Chicago. At first , Tristan wasn't going to even come here and spend a lil time with his family. But when he told me they ain talked in 3 years ! I convinced him to spend at least the day with his family , but we have to catch our flight tonight back to Atlanta though.

Taylor didn't talk to anyone or say anything to any of us , when she had came back from her father's house. I wanted to call and ask her wtf happened but , I knew she probably didn't wanna talk about it. So I just was gon be real chill and act like I'm just calling to call .

Taylor & Kyra's Conversation

Taylor - hello ?

Kyra - heey

Taylor - heeey baby loveeee

Kyra - you know what ... anyways wyd?

Taylor - nothing , we just otw to lexi apartment .

Kyra - ohhh , make sure you give her them gifts

Taylor - i knowwww , i'll give them to her as soon as I walk in their

Kyra - okaay , be safee !

Taylor - i will , love youu !

kyra - love youu too .

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

30 Mins Later ...

We had pulled up to this big ass mansion....I knew good and dang well. We had gotten out of the cab and walked to the gate and their was this tall , strong security guard their .

"Mr.Wilson." the security guard said , opening the gate wide enough for us to walk through

Tristan's parent's must be rich-rich...but I feel like his parents having this money , and big ass mansion has something to deal with why Tristan never wants to come here. We had rung the doorbell and their was this very beautiful lady that had opened the door .

"Tristan?" She said , tearing up

"Hey Ma." He said plainly

"Oh Son!" She said , pulling him into a hug "Come In! Come In!"

We had walked inside of the house now....me and Taylor future house got to look this good ! It was just so modern in their you could tell they had them a couple dollas in they pocket ! She had led us into what seemed like to me a living room. And we sat down on this couch , it was so neat and white and shii I didn't even wanna sit on it .