||𝗶𝗳 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝗺𝗲.🚶🏾‍♀️||

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗮𝘇𝗵𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄🙂

We were just getting ready to eat dinner , Tyler and Taylor were outside on the porch talking . I feel like that something went down while they was at her dad's house. But imma just mind my buisness ...

Deyshawn was upstairs with the rest of the niggas doing who knows what .. but I had to go get em so that we could eat this dinner and open presents .

I went upstairs to Xiya's mom room and I heard Eryn's voice. Soooooo I just had to go see wtf was goin on .

"Yea ... I took it ......Of Course Not....Love You , Bye." Eryn said , hanging up the phone

I ran into the bathroom , and Deyshawn was taking a shii.

"Nigga.." I said , covering my nose up with my jacket

"Wtf are you doin?" He said ,"turn around ..."

"It ain't like Ian seen shii before." I mumbled , leaving the bathroom

1 Hour Later ..

Everybody was just finishing up their dinner , getting ready to open presents . Taylor was still a bit off .. but I knew that presents would possibly make everything better .

We all sat in the living room and us gworlss wanted to give the guys their gifts first .

"Taylor , come help me get them shits out the car." I said , grabbing her hand

They were a lil heavy but it wasnt nun. We went back inside and placed one each infront of em while their eyes were closed .

"OPEN YO EYESS!" Taylor shouted

Deyshawn , Tyler , Tristan , and Rashad were just looking wide eyed.

"You good?" Taylor said , going near Tyler but before she could say anything else he had already picked ha tf up !

Then Tristan picked up Kyra...Rashad picked up Xiya ... And Deyshawn

"You know I don't do tht shii ..." I said.

"Girl...if youn come here." Deyshawn said pulling me by my waist kissing me

"Yall some grown ass kids..." Taylor's mom said , while we laughed

The rest of the night we opened the rest of our gifts and watched Christmas movies . We said goodbye to Kayden , Cameron , and Taylor's mom since we were staying the night at Xiya momma house .