||𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗸𝗲𝘆 & 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿🤍||

✨This Chapter Will Be A Bit Longer and Have More Point Of View's , sooooooo Hope You Enjoy ! ✨

𝗞𝘆𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 🙈

Everybody was starting to arrive and stuff but, I noticed Taylor was nowhere to be found. I looked in the bathroom on the balcony , but that's when I noticed Lexi and Aaron were on the balcony together... I knew some shiii was finna go down because I saw Markazha beside the door. So I went beside Markazha so we could both here what was going on.

"So what you wanted to talk about?" Aaron said

"Well I needed to tell you sum that has been on my chest for a good lil while..." lexi said, "I really like you and I just wanted to tell you before it was too late and somebody had caught your eye."

He was just standing their staring at her.

"Imma just go back inside..." lexi said

He pulled her back and just kissed her. Markazha fell tf out. I was just as shocked as she was like Lexi was so quiet so like I ain't knew she was like thatttttt .

" I actually like you too , and maybe we can try sum?" Aaron said

"Yea , that's um cool with me." Lexi said
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
Markazha ... was still on the floor buhh I had to go find Taylor to see if she aight cause ik I wouldnt be if my mf boy bsf didnt show up to my party . Aiyden knows better ..

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 💕

I was just sitting in my room thinking like why isn't my boy bsf here, he could have called , texted, or get one of his lil friends to tell me he wasn't gon make it. It wasn't too big of a deal but he could have at least told me he wasn't going to be able to make it. Then, Kyra had walked in ..

"Hey Sis, you alright ?"- kyra asked

"Yea, I'll be alright, just was looking forward to celebrating our first day as seniors with all the people I love." i said