||𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿🥱||

Taylor's Point Of View 💕

I was just getting up so I could wake everybody up to start virtual classes. Tyler was just getting out the shower so I was finna head in and give him his lil money when I'm done getting ready.
After I finished showering I just put on some chill clothes .
I had to go grocery shopping with The Boss. Or Deyshawn not sure if I should call him that or not cause ion wanna die.
"Baeeeeeee!" I yelled

"Yes Bae?" He said walking into the room .

"Here." I said giving him the bag of money

"Bae...where you get this money from?" He asked .

"The Boss....he is Markazha's new booo. And , he decided to give us the money back . I think he just wants to get in our good graces cause he with my bestiee." I said putting my essentials in my purse .

"Well...at least he trying , yall going grocery shopping righ?" He asked

"Yea, for the party tonight..." I said walking out the door

"Wait a minute -" He said pulling me back in reverse "We having a party again?!?"

"Yea to celebrate winter break...." I said kissing him "Love youuuuu"

I had gotten in my car and went to Starbucks because with the classes I take they dont start til 10 so I have a good hour to get me and my bf a lil sum.

I wanted to try something newww , but I knew Tyler was gon want the same thing he gets everytime . So I decided to just stay in the Starbucks for my classes 🙃.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
When I pulled into the apartment parking lot, The Boss was already their. I let him know that I was gon take my stuff up to my boyfriend. I had given my stuff to Tyler and texted Markazha that their stuff is at my place .
I had gotten back to the parking lot and he was already in the damn car. I hope he don't drive to fast cause i can play dead....
"Wassup Taylor." He said , letting me in the car

"Hey....Boss." I said

"Taylor...just call me Deyshawn." He said , laughing

"You sure? Cause ion wanna die?" I said , grabbing the door handle

"Yea,I'm sure . Trust me y'all protected." He said, driving

We had pulled up to WalMart cause Target was not open quite yet. He had pushed the lil buggy while I ran around grabbing shii. Deyshawnn was much more cooperative than the others when it came to grocery shopping.
He had bought all the grocery's....markazha neeeda keep this one .
Then we went to Party City. I had to buy some balloons and table cloths for my counters causeee some of these people be messy at party's, especially when it's not their crib. I had gotten a call from Kyra and she said at 4 we had a meeting with the cheer coach.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Deyshawn and I had just made it back to my apartment. I introduced him to Tyler and they helped me get these groceries. I was going to go meet Kyra at the football field and pick up Lexi otw. 
I pulled up to Aaron and Lexi's apartment and she looked kind of upset.
"You okay, hun?" I asked

"Oh yea...just got into it with my mom." She said , lying

"Okay well , lets get to this so called emergency meeting." I said , driving off

Kyra's Point Of View🥰Lexi, Taylor and I had went to go sit down because it basically looked like we were the only ones their

Lexi, Taylor and I had went to go sit down because it basically looked like we were the only ones their.
"Where is everybody else?" Lexi asked Coach McClearn

"They went home because all this meeting was for , is to check grades out." Coach had said

We had pulled out our phones so that we could show our grades, we all doing pretty decent but we almost in the last semester so it'll be over before we know it.
After we left Xiya had let us know that everything was decorated and shii I just needed to get home so I could help Markazha finish the food up . Just as we were about to drive off and go back to the apartment...
"Can yall just drop me back home?" Lexi asked

"Sure...you sure?" Taylor said turning around

"Yea I'm just not feeling too good.." She said staring out the window .
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
We had put Lexi out , and then headed back to our apartment. I was glad that nobody had shown up yet causeee half of the food ain even cooked.
Taylor had bought every mf dessert you could think of. The lil boys was over their talking but Deyshawn was otp. They usually in the kitchen bothering us....I just need to keep a close eye on them...

𝟮 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿.....
We had just finished cooking everything and people started coming in left and right. People were bringing they friends and shii but we closed the doors eventually when it had gotten a lil crowded.
Y'all already know I had to show out on the mf dance floorrr 😛
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Lexi's Point Of View 🙈I had just gotten back from Walmart , and I was so glad that Aaron was not home yet from the party

I had just gotten back from Walmart , and I was so glad that Aaron was not home yet from the party. Since I have been feeling a lil nauseated....I remembered that night when Aaron found out about my child.
We did have unprotected sex....and I thought he pulled out . But I just needed to go on head and find out. So I took the pregnancy test in the guest bathroom just in case.

I waited for a good 15 minutes and then the test was done....
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 🥰
Kyra was just finna go and get some more meatballs cause Tristan kept eating hers off her plate . And when she was finna put the tinfoil back over the container.
But then, somebody  had came behind her and grabbed her , pulling her into Taylor's room ....

✨End Of Chapter 21! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapterrr ! What do you think Lexi's results are? And who is pulling Kyra into Taylor's bedroom? Anywayss chilee I love youu guysss ✨