||𝗰𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘀👽||

Taylor's Point Of View 😼

I had went inside the house to go put everybody's drinks on the counter. When I had forgot that I left my wallet in Xiya's car. So, I had turned back around and when I was just about to open the door all the way.

There was some guy with all black on with a gun at Xiya's head. My heart was telling me that I needed to go out their and beat the shii outta him but Xiya had saw me and winked at me.

And then, they had just driven off. I don't know what was goin on with everybody but things are not making sense to me at all. Just last night, as I was going outside to call my mom I overheard Kyra on the phone with someone who sounded exactly like Aiyden. They were talking about her testifying and shii , I didn't tell anybody what I heard yet because I feel like Kyra is going to tell us when she is ready.

But first I needed to go upstairs to Tyler and tell him all the shit I know! I had ran up the stairs and slammed the door behind me, making him jump.

"Bae, what's wrong?" Tyler asked, running up to me.

"Listen...Imma tell you everything but don't ask questions til I'm done." I said, sitting down

"Aight." He said , sitting beside me .

"I was walking inside the house dropping off our drinks on the kitchen counter. Then, I realzide that I left my wallet in Xiya car or the rental car. When I was half way walking out the door their was this guy with a gun aiming at her head. Xiya had winked at me and just pulled out the driveway with the nigga inside of it." I said , out of breath.

"Could you see what he looked like?" He asked me

"He had on a fucking ski mask...watchu think?" I asked him, rolling my eyes.

"Well whatchu think is going on?" He asked

"Ion kno....but we just need to find Xiya and get her back here." I said, worriedly "All I care about is her being safe, ion care bout no drama shii."

"Aight, we needa go tell everybody else." Tyler said , grabbing my hand "Maybe we can figure something out." 

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

We had headed downstairs and told everybody exactly wtf was goin on. You could tell Rashad wasn't taking it to well...cause he had stormed out as soon as we said Xiya was held with a gun to her head.

Everybody else suggested that we all just think about wtf we gon do to find her and get  her back.

Kayden and Kyra decided to go on a walk while I went out back to talk to Rashad. Tyler suggested that he  talked to him, but I knew Tyler was gon be able to make sure Markazha didn't involve any guns or violent shii.

I had opened up the back door and he looked at me for a faint second then, turned his head back towards the ground. Rashad and Xiya had just gotten together and shii was already happening