||𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘀🏁||

This ain really a chapter this is just so that you guyss can see the new characters that we have so far and maybe just a lil sum that's gonna pop off. Anywayss , the character  I'm going to be introducing is Kayden.

Kayden, 16- Kayden is Taylor's little brother. He barely comes down to the Atl because he lives in South Carolina. Kayden does not like Tyler at all because he is very protective over his sister, and he has real bad trust issues. He used to have a crush on Xiya alot when they were younger but now they are real close friends.

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Aaron's Point Of View 🔇

I had just woken up from my nap and had checked my phone. It was like 11pm and everybody wasn't back yet cause they would've been making hella noise. Kazha had told me before they had left that Lexi was gon be here wimme cause she wasn't feeling too good... So I had gotten up and put some comfortable clothes on and headed down the hallway to her room.

The door was opened so I had let myself and I saw her staring at herself in the mirror with bruises from her thighs to almost her knees....

✨End Of This SomeWhat Chapter 26!! I know this wasn't really a chapter but this is just going to let y'all know what's finna pop off. What do y'all think Aaron's reaction is going to be?? And, if I finish my next chapter later on todayy I will be releasing it since this was not techincally a chapter.. Anywayss love youu guuysss!✨