||𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 💙||

𝗧𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 🏹

"Surprise Shawtyyy!" I yelled , staring at Taylor

I could tell she still was upset with me from yesterday because..she turned around and went into the castle.

Now , I know gifts dont fix your problems or amy situtation your in. But , this was Taylor's mf dream car ! And she was gon take it before we left .

"We gon head on down to the theme park.." Kyra said , walking with Tristan at her side .

"Figure y'all shii out." Markazha said , walking with Deyshawn also at her side

"...yo ugly ass." Kayden said , eating skittles

I headed inside and I went to Taylor's door. I almost lost her once and I can't lose her again.

"Bae..." I said , knocking on the door

"I JUST WANNA BE APPRECIATED !" She yelled

"Bae ! Come open the door!" I said , switching the door knob

"Go away Anna!" She yelled back

I had finally gotten the door open and she was just jumping on her bed singing songs . When she sings .. it's like the world is crying for help.

"Can we talk?" I asked , turning off the music

"Nope , now turn that shit back up!" She said , reaching for the remote

"Come on." I said , grabbing her hand

"You tryna be friskyyyy." She said , pushing me laughing

"Wait so you not mad?" I asked , getting up

"Hell yea I'm mad , you pushed me for no mf reason. But it's my birthday so I'm not finna let you ruin it lil boy." She said , putting on her shoes

"Wellllll imma try making it up to you , I promise." I said , grabbing her waist

"Mhmmm , go on head and get ready to spend some money!" She said dragging me by her hand

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗮𝗱 𝗪𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗻 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗥𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝗱 𝗪𝗮𝗮𝗮𝗮𝘆 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗠𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗸 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗱.

𝗟𝗲𝘅𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗟𝗶𝗹 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻😏😏!

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 🥏Christmas Eve Morning

Christmas Eve Morning.....

Everybody was half sleep trying to get their shii together so that we could all part ways and go to our hometown for Christmas.

Kyra amd Tristan were riding on an flight back with Tyler, Taylor and I . Just because we were heading to the same mf place .

After I put my bags in the car , I noticed Lexi was just sitting by herself looking weirdly. Ian really knew her like that but I guess you could consider us as "friends"

"Hey Lex." I said , sitting down beside her

"O , hey Kayden." She said.

"You aight?" I asked

"Yea ... I will be .." Lexi said , looking down

"Well .. this prolly not our last time seeing eachother butt. Here's my number and it was real nice meeting you." I said , giving her a hug.

We had all gotten inside the uber on our way to the airport . Xiya said before she left Florida she was going to the hospital to get Greg's items he had on him.

I couldnt wait til we got back to South Carolina. It aint that great buh when you have lived in a town for so long its hard to not miss it. Plussss Taylor had promised to take me shopping as soon as we got back their.

When we arrived to the airport it was packed asf! I understood it was Christmas Eve .. but some of these mfs ain never heard of a road trip...
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

𝗫𝗶𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 😱

I was just walking inside of the hospital so that I could get Greg's things. Everytime I enter or step foot inside of an hospital , I get goosebumps.

Nothing , good ever happens inside of an hospital.

When I had went to the front desk , the lady handed me a bag with everything in it . While I was walking , something had fell out of it . It was note that had my name on it...

✨End Of Chapter 37!! I hope youu guyss enjoyed this chapterr . What do you think Greg wrote  to Xiya? Anywayss love youu guysss ! ✨