||𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽💧, 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽-𝘁𝗼𝗽 , 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽.||

𝗫𝗶𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄❤️

All of us had just finished eating breakfast and were cleaning up so that we could get ready for the rest of the gang to come.

Tre had left last night to go back to California so we opened his gifts last night . Rashad was just upstairs talking to his family since we weren't able to make it for the holidays .

This was me and Rashad's first Christmas together , but none of his family knew about me being his girlfriend . Sooo, since we wanted to have a party before school started back.

We all leaving South Carolina tomorrow so that Rashad can see his family . Ion really too much know what the rest of them gon do ..

I went upstairs to the bathroom so I could call Greg's number . Ever since he left I have been leaving voicemails. Ion know wtf it's gon do but I just want to let him know I'm never going to forget him .

"Heey.. I know you probably not gon respond back or anything buh..just wanted to tell you Merry Christmas." I said , hanging up the phone

Chilee anyways ... I really needed to clean my room just a lil bit cause I knew Kyra and them was gon be probably staying the night since I live closer to the airport . My mom didn't really mind cause she loved the fact my friends and I were so close with eachother .

1 Hour Later ..

I head a couple knocks at the door .. I knew that was mi buddies so I went downstairs to go open the door . I almost tripped over Cinnamon..(cinnamon is eryn's dog ... ian knew no other name so ... just roll with it 😜) .

To this day .. I don't understand how Eryn got a pet dog but I couldn't get a pet snake ...

Everybody had came in and just put their bags in the lil dining room since we probably weren't even gonna go in their... but then I realized Tyler wasn't with them .

"Taylor..." I said 

"yes sir?" She said , (i hate when she call me a mf sir.."

"you know what .. where is tyler?" I asked , looking around

"he left the house after he found out about his mom.." she said , looking down "ik he gon come back eventually so I'll just give him his space , if I found out the same thing .. I would leave too."

"O.. well...Imma text him and see where he at." I said , texting Tyler

Just as I was about to walk away I had gotten an text from Tyler saying he was at Taylor's house talking with her mom.