||𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 🌹||

𝗟𝗲𝘅𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 🏹

Aaron and I were just getting on the plane so that we could head back to the Atl. Since it was Christmas Eve , I didnt wanna tell Aaron the bad news.

But we were going to my mom's house , and I had already told her what happened . So hopefully she doesn't spill the mf beans.

The flight was good and all but I needed to get back home asap to check on my child.

Taylor had told me that as soon as they got back from South Carolina , Kyra , Markazha , Her, And I would be going to look at this house . Turns out , Taylor and Tyler are planning on getting their own mf placee!

Dont get me wrong ... I love Aaron with all my heart . But he needs to get another mf job ! Now , I have my lil job so that I can work from home . But , with a child on the waaay ! We need as many finances as possible.

Its already hard to live in Atlanta with all this drama and gun violence. We are starting to have thoughts about moving to DC ..

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

1 Hour & 30 Minutes Later ....

We had just gotten off the plane and Aaron was going to get my bag while I sat down and bought an Uber.

I have only been pregnant for only a month, and shiiiiiiii Bryson wasnt even this conplicated. But , it is what it is. Then , I had gotten an phone call from the doctor's office.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Lexi & The Receptionist

Lexi - hello?

Receptionist - hi is this lexi reed ?

Lexi - yes this is she.

Receptionist - we were calling about setting up an maternity appointment.

Lexi -oh right is next Monday coo?

Receptionist- of course , ms reed

Lexi - okay thank youu, happy holidays!

Receptionist- happy holidays to you aswell!

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

We had gotten inside the uber and we had decided to go to the apartment first before heading to the store .