Chapter 1

I woke up with the annoying sound of my alarm.
"No!" I almost fell from my bed when i got up all of a sudden. I took my phone with 37 missed calls from Jin.
"Oh fuck!" I muttered and slapped my forehead.
My phone rang once again.
"Suppasit where are you?! For God's sake I've been calling you since but you're not picking up! The model is here!" My ears almost bursted from his endless yelling from the other line. We're friends for more or less 8 years, He's a professional make-up artist and influencer.
"Fuck me I'm sorry.! I'm on my way!!" I answered and rushed to pick my cameras on the bedside table, my laptop, chargers and other stuffs. I put everything in my bag, skipped few steps on the stairs and almost rolled over. Damn! I'm a dead meat.
I drove as fast as i could to the venue, good thing that it's not rush hour so the road is clear.
I am a freelance on call photographer, because of Jin's connections and popularity, he takes me wherever he goes, and offer me jobs with his clients.
-20 minutes later-
"Finally!" He's fuming mad when i arrived.
"Geeez I'm really sorry! I slept late last night because my client called that she needs the photobook tomorrow." I explained while fixing my stuffs and everything so that we can start the photoshoot already..
"Do your best! Our client now is one of the biggest name in publishing company. If ever he'll love your outputs, he might offer you job in their industry. It will be your big break and opportunity to be known in the world of photography." He patted my back while his eyes glimmers with excitement.
We're in this exclusive beach because we're shooting for summer magazine. I also knew that models from our clients company are already done with the photoshoot but for the cover, he's looking for someone to take his photographs for the cover.
Skies are blue and clear, birds are chirping verywhere, the scenic of view of the sea is perfect for this photoshoot.
I managed to look around and let my eyes enjoy the refreshing view of the whole area. Few fruitless coconut trees are scattered everywhere, there's this big stones on the seaside where waves are crashing, sand is as white as talc. It is very relaxing to be here. I took a deep breath. While I'm kinda lost in my own world, i felt Jin's slight tap on my shoulder.
"Our client wants to talk to you." He guided me to where he was standing..
"Pas, this is Mr. Nattarin. Co-Owner of one of the biggest and respected publishing company in our country. He's a model and this project is for the cover of their summer release that i already mentioned to you." He said. I just nodded.
"Mr. Nattarin, this is Suppasit, freelance photographer but don't worry, his skills are superb. Self-taught but can compete with other photographers across the country." I almost choked when he described me with that, oh well not gonna lie, he's right though. I'm flattered and embarrassed at the same time so my ears turned red.
A man standing in front of me, about 6 feet tall, his chestnut thin lips really captivated my attention. Harmless gazes from his angelic eyes, pointy nose. A really perfect subject!
He extended his arms for shake hands, and he gently squeezed my palms the moment he held it.
"Pleasure to meet you." He said. Oh fuck, his voice is so sexy! I tried to calm my nerves down because i don't want to look like an idiot tomato in front of him.
"Nice meeting you sir, And I really want to apologise for being unprofessional and came here late" I just smiled shyly. He looked at me directly in the eyes and uttered "No worries, i understand," I saw Jin glared at me when he noticed that I'm turning red already. Damn this sensory nerves!
"Okay," he cut us out. "Sir i need to retouch what i had applied on your face a while ago so that we can start." He just nodded but his stares are pinned on me.
After a few retouch, we started. Jin held my reflectors..
He unbuttoned his shirt and left only two revealing his attractive belly button. I saw his toned body and wondered of he's a gym rat because this man right in front of me is so pure and shows innocence. Who would've thought that a baby faced person like him has this kind of chiseled body? I shook my head, adjusted my tripod and just continued.
He's so savvy with his positions, i just kept on clicking my camera, in ever angle, different style position and such.
His side profile is indeed attractive. I don't know how many girls are after of this man, you really can't say no to him Plus the baby hairs on his nape really compliments his cute ears. I smiled.
"Hey ! Focus!" Jin shouted at me when he noticed that I'm in my own world once again. How can i resist this ethereal beauty in front of me? Anyways, i am a discreet gay and Jin knew it. He's openly gay but not a cross dresser. We always mistaken as lovers because of how we treat each other, he's kinda clingy but I'm really comfortable to he with him. His suitor for 4 years is an engineer and sometimes gets jealous but we just only laugh about it.
Our clients gaze pinned on me once again when Jin suddenly blurted out. I saw how his beautiful smile painted on that kissable lips again.
He brushed his hair when the wind blew and messed it. I can vividly see that love trail below his belly button.
"Are we done?" He asked when he noticed i stopped half-way.
"Uhm not yet, i need to change the batteries and card first so that we can continue. Uhm, sir do you mind if can also shoot in the water? I can't just waste the beauty of this pristine beach." Ways! I snapped myself inside of my head. Jin glared at me when he heard it..
"Ofcourse." He exclaimed, he then smiled and winked at me. Or maybe something just struck his eyes, and I'm just assuming. Oh well.
I went to where my things are and proceeded to change the batteries.
When i came back, he's topless already. He's applying sunscreen. A stunning look of this muscled man never ceased to make my stomach fill with butterflies. We've only met for just few hours but my heart is pounding hard when he is meeting my gaze.
I can't stop Myself from imagining while watching him through the lens of my camera. 'Mr. Nattarin's girlfriend is really lucky to have him' muttered in my head.
He went down into the water and waves splashes his hairy legs and soaking his shorts wet. I snapped several stolen photos.
*Click click click* more and more and more captured photographs. He's really good at what kind of position he'll do next. He laid on the sand, looking away, i took several stolen *wink* photo of him when he's not watching.
"Okay i guess we're done?" I said.
"Awesome," he tapped my back and i frozed. Dammit I don't want to be so obvious!
"Great photoshoot Sir!" I exclaimed.
"You can call me Nat, sir is so formal" he smiled once again and i want the sand to swallow me whole because I'm turning into tomato red again. But good thing that this effin' sun kinda burn so i can just conceal it.
"No i have to call you Sir for formality and after all, you're our client. A well respected client." I protested.
"Well it's up to you." He glanced at me while we're walking back to the shade.
"Hehehe," I'm lost for words. Damn this man is so hot with his white complexion, vague chest hairs and love trails. I gulped when he put his arms on my shoulder.
"I'll give you my card later." He then proceeded to walk ahead of me and i left stunned under this scorching sun.
.
"Am i that obvious? You're a mess Suppasit!" I hit my head and ran to Jin to tell him my starting love story. *Smirk*