Chapter 30

Nattarin's POV

-

"Babe stop it!" I protested when Pas tickles my side, i kept laughing. He is holding me in his arms while both of us are panting, chasing our breaths.
We're in the middle of this vast land covered with blooming flowers. A very refreshing breeze embraces our souls. Fragrant wild flowers fills our nostrils with their sweet and unique scents.
Daffodils flaunting their dazzling vibrant color under the scintillating sun. Birds chirping, jumping, playing on the branches of trees. We can live there peacefully.

He laid on my lap, I'm ruffling his hair while he's staring at me, intently and smiling widely.
"I love you babe." he whispered.
"I love you too." i leaned down to meet his lips.
"One day, like flowers, i'll wither too. Just like during cold seasons, flowers that has been covered with snow will die, but those who were created to survive will bloom on the next spring." he stared at me, his fingers trails the features of my face.
"Babe you're acting weird." i said, he just smiled and got up. He cupped my face with his warm palms, and stared at me.
"I don't want to forget your face, touching you right now might be the last time i could recognize you. I can't see you clearly now." He is crying. "Babe, treasure our memories together." He hugged me tight and then the strong wind blew, petals of flowers are dancing in the air, and when i let go of the hug, i see Pas, slowly fading in front of me.
"Everything will soon fade away, but i hope, not in your memories. I love you, Nat." A very sweet smile painted on his lips, tears running freely down to his chin. I held his hand so tight.
"No no no no no. Please Pas, don't leave me .. Baaaaaaaabe!" i screamed when he totally disappeared in front of my weary eyes. I broke down in tears when the wind took him away from me.

-

"Babe!" I can hear my scream echoed inside of my room. "A dream? But it is so vivid." I touched my cheeks, it's wet with tears.

The door burst open and i saw the worried face of manang. Then reality hit me quickly. I remembered what happened last night.
"Where's Pas? Where is he?" i asked her. My body is aching maybe because of the beating Kyle did to me, but my instinct automatically asked about Pas.
"He's in the Hospital right now, your Lolo is in the villa, his lawyers are working on the termination of Kyle's right in the company. He said he will read  the last will and testament of your Lola in front of N's Company when this ruckus will put into halt.
"I want to see Pas now." i stood up.
"But how's your feeling? You're badly beaten, Nat." she worriedly held my arms.
"Nang Pas suffered more, i want to see him." my voice cracked and i'm on the verge of crying.

Sheen entered the room.

"I don't know what will happen if she didn't called me to call the cops." Manang looked at her. I creased my forehead with confusion.
"You're supposed to be on leave, right?" I asked her.
"I was in the hospital Sir, i was dead asleep when the nurse entered the room to check my father at around 2 am, My phone received several notifications already that sensor camera in the attic was activated. And then when i opened the cloud storage to see who activated it, I .. i saw people in the attic, holding a man on the table .. I was too scared to call the cops directly so i called manang. " she explained.
"Coincidentally, the owner of the resort has chopper so i immediately called the cops to go into the house as quickly as possible, then i followed them there. I told your Lolo to calm down and ask his driver to take him to the Villa on the daybreak." manang continued.
"Nang, they abused Pas Nang," i broke down into my knees, crying.
"You too Nat, they abused you too,. " manang cried on my shoulders,
"But Pas has suffered worst, Nang i want to see him Nang, i want to see my boyfriend." i wailed like a kid, crying on the floor helplessly.

Sheen and Manang helped me to get on my feet. A 10 minute drive to the hospital felt really long. I can't help myself but to get nervous. I don't know why. My body is soring but it didn't stopped me.