Chapter 11

Suppasit's POV
-
I woke up with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee.
"Good morning babe" Nat smiled at me. He opened the window on the opposite side of the bed, exposing the very wonderful lush forest, covered with fogs.
"Woah," i uttered with amusement.
"It's 8:30 yet the fog is still present, it'll fade maybe around 9, i didn't opened the window when i woke up because you might freeze to death. You're naked." He snuggled in my arms.
"Why you're being extra sweet today Sir?" I asked him with a teasing tone.
"What? I just want my baby to feel he's loved and important." He uttered while caressing my chest hairs.
"You're weird." I kissed his forehead, but I'm confused why he's acting like this.
"Sir?" We heard a knock on the door, it's Manang.
"Yes Nang?" Nat replied.
"Is your boyfriend still sleeping? The food is already prepped, i need to go to the town to buy something." She then left.
"Wait. Did you tell her already about us?" I asked him.
"No, she just felt it. She's like my mother. Haha" he motioned to get up in bed.
"Cuddle more please." I pouted.
"Ugh stop being like that! You know i can't resist you!" He then jumped back into my arms and we spent few minutes watching the birds passing by the clouds above, the fog is starting to fade on the leaves of the trees.
"Your place is amazing," i muttered and reached the coffee that is almost cold.
"But i have found an amazing place that no one can steal," he pointed my chest. "There," he buried his face on my neck, i can feel his warm breath on my skin.
"Babe," i whispered.
"Hmm?" He lifted his head.
"Oh nevermind." I cut it out, making his forehead creased.
"What is it? You know, if something's bothering you, you're always free to vent it out on me. I'm all ears." His eyes are pleading.
"Thank you." I uttered and kissed him.
'I can't tell you now, I don't want you to know it yet,' i said it inside of my head.
-
"What a feast!" I exclaimed when i saw the food Manang prepared for breakfast. She placed the table under of a big mango tree. The cold breeze kept on creeping my almost numb soul. I sighed.
"Hey what's with that sigh?" Nat heard it.
"Oh nothing. Ahaha," i concealed it with a faint laugh.
"I took you here to refresh and leave your worries aside. Please," his pleading soft voice is irresistible.
"I know Babe," i winked at him and fixed myself.
I pulled the chair and sat down. He sat beside me and we enjoyed the food very much, while enjoying the natural beauty nature.
-
-
His villa is massive, it's very secluded, far from pollution of city noises. It is healing. So serene, quiet, and peaceful. But no matter how hard i try to shook off the thoughts about Art, i cannot help it but to hate myself.
Nat saw me while being lost in my deepest thoughts. He hugged me from behind and kissed my nape.
"Tell me what's bothering you, you're having nightmares right?" He said and I'm shocked.
"How did you know?" I looked at him with a total surprise.
"You just had one last night." He held my hands and went to the tree house.
"My past kept hunting me." I said. Looking from afar.
"You can tell me about it. You know, to lighten things up, you have to let go that baggage, you can trust me." He assured me ..
I took a very deep loud sigh, and tell him about the man who inflicted so much trauma and pain, aside from my step-uncle.
-
Flashback many years ago during University days.
-
I'm sitting outside of the registrar, holding the piece of paper with my tuition fee.
"Where can i find this amount?" I told Myself, seeing 5 digit number of fees. I forced and decided to send myself to college even though it's really hard, I can't find a working job. I want to show to my aunt that i can live without them, that i can get a decent education without their support. When my parents died, she's the only relative who opened her house to a 12 year old orphan, but I ran away from her home because i cannot stomach the sexual harassment his second husband's doing to me. Whenever he's drunk, he fucked me like his toy. He doesn't even hesitates to slap me hard while enjoying himself with my flesh. He treated me inhumanely.
I remember how he tied me up on the chair and fucked me till I can't stand anymore, and i cannot tell my Aunt how evil he is because she won't believe me. I just cried myself to sleep, feeling the pain all over my body.
Few tears dropped on the paper I'm holding.
I wish my parents is still here, I'm sure I'm not suffering like hell right now.
"Here," i saw a hand holding a handkerchief.
I looked up and saw a guy smiling.
"Thanks," i accepted it.
"You want money?" He sat beside me.
"Huh?" I look at him with confusion.
"To pay your fees. I know you're financially incapable to pay these, i have an offer." His voice is firm and straightforward.
"What?" I asked, I'm down to my last resort.
"I'll pay your semestral fees, in exchange, you'll sleep with me." He took a card on his wallet and gave it to me.
"Call me if you're ready, money is easy.," He tapped my back and went away..
Jinna became my friend during our freshman year, i didn't told him my problems because I'm embarrassed, and I don't want to feel like I'm a burden to him.
For several hours, my mind is fighting.
I cannot take an exam without paying, i cannot find these amount in a short period of time, i don't have a choice.
I took my phone and dialed his number.
I met him in his condo.
I told myself in my mind 'I was molested by my Aunt's husband making me sore for several days, but this naked guy in front of me will pay for my fees. I can do it.'
I kneeled down and i let him do anything he wanted to me. He fucked my life out, I'm just crying while he's doing his nasty things with my body.
After the encounter, he transferred the money in my account. We have a deal that he won't tell anyone in the university. He agreed.
I was able to pay the tuition, took the exam .. and pay my boarding house. Jinna didn't know about it. And I don't want to tell him.
My side hustles t became a habit, repetitive encounters with different person, the easy way i can get money to live, to pay my bills, to put food on my plate, everything. My body became my investment.
I became dependent with it. But i made sure the guys i encountered are clean, and using protections.

I'm on my 3rd academic year, i met this guy in a dating site. He's nearby so i tapped him, he tapped back and we exchanged conversations. He's cute, gentle looking and sweet. After few weeks of getting to know each other, he said he liked me already. I opened up and I told him my whereabouts, and he promised to pay my tuition fee full, but in exchange, I'll be his slave boyfriend, he'll become my boss. I agreed, I don't have any choice. His name is Art, a mechanical engineering student.
He sent me the copy of fully paid tuition fee for the whole year so I agreed to meet him in his place.
He is living alone because his family is staying out of the country. He's independent, and they're fucking rich.
He invited me to have a tea before doing our nasty encounter. He's accommodating and nice. But after few minutes, i felt my world is spinning, and then everything went black.
I woke up feeling burns on my stomach. I can't move, he tied my hands on a horizontal steel bar, my body is weak but it responded to the pain. It hurts. He took three candles and let the melted wax drip on my skin.
"No Art,! Please stop!" I screamed.
"Oh yeah please scream, this is sound proof, shout your lungs out. It's like a melody to my ears." Art is smiling sheepishly. "My friends and i have a bet if you'll fall in my trap, and yeah i win. I pity you, poor soul. Poor people can easily be manipulated. Your tuition fee is just a penny." He then let out a roaring evil laugh.
He took the whip, and lashes it into my body. I cried. I can't do anything. He continuously hit me with it.
"Please, stop Art, i trusted you." I'm begging him but he heard nothing.
"Please cry, it arouses me." He commanded. I sobbed.
He licked and pinched my nipples .. I cannot feel any arousing sensation, i felt pain all over me.
He turned me on my back and whipped me again. He took off his pants and started to fuck me from behind. He's holding the candle and letting the wax drip on my skin. It is so painful, but what can i do? I wanted it. No, he wanted it. I'm just too dumb to believe he won't do anything bad to me. Too dumb to trust a stranger i think i knew. He kept doing his things. He tied both of my feet giving him the easy view of my hole. He dripped the melted wax on my groin. I cried because it really burns. He kissed my lips but i protested. He bit it and it bleed.
"Naughty!" His eyes are fury. He took the whip and lashed me several times. I just cried hoping for him to stop soon. But he continued, he's not getting tired, he's enjoying it. He stroked his erection until spurts his juice all over my face.
After few hours of hell, he untied me. He banged my head on the wall and i passed out.
I woke up the next day with IV Drops, Jin told me that someone texted him the address, to pick me up because I'm passed out drunk. But he saw me in that life and death situation. I told him about Art, he's enraged .. he's furious and mad.
After days of staying in the hospital, Jin brought me to his home where i continue my full recovery. One night,
I took my camera and photographed my bruised body. Full of burns and scratches, lips still swolen and still bleeds.
When he saw me what I'm doing, he's mad. I just explained to him that i need to compile it. Not to trigger my trauma, but to remind me not to do it again. He said to file a complaint, but i just said no. He's too powerful.

Nat is crying For several hours, listening to my pain a long time ago.
I can't help myself but to cry my heart out to him. It seemed that a thorn that pierced my heart for years has been taken out already. I feel light ..
"You've been through so terrible and terrifying situation babe. And he's the reason why you have those pictures in the flashdrive, he's the reason of your trauma. Technically, he's your ex." He's sniffling, his eyes kept on shedding tears.
"You .. you saw it?" I asked him.
"I froze when i saw those when i opened it to check your outputs, but you gave me the wrong file," he explained. But what can i do now? He saw it, he knew the story behind it ...
"You're gonna leave me now? I'm nasty." I firmly said.
"No! Ofcourse not! Why would i? I don't want to lose you." He gasped when he heard those line.
"I'm dirty." I looked down.
He held my chin to face him.
"You're not. Your past will never define your present." He said firmly.
"But he's back. The man who i believed loving BDSM." My voice cracked.
"BDSM community will not agree with what he did to you, he's a sadist. But always remember, You're not alone now. I'm here, I'll protect you with my everything." He hugged me while stroking my hair.
"Thank you." I let go of the hug.
"No, thank you, for trusting me, for letting me know what had happened long time ago. I know now the reason why your eyes never sparkles with happiness, i know now that there's a broken person behind those smiles. I know you're not fully healed, but i promise you, I'll be your medicine, your cure.," He proceeded to kiss me tenderly. My eyes continued to secrete tears i cannot stop. Not because of pain, not because of fear. But because of happiness.
.
.
.
3rd person's POV
.
Pas found his solace in Nat's embrace. But until when? What if one day he'll find out that the man he thought will cure his wounds and pain, will become the reason for it to bleed even more?
.
.

To be continued ...