Chapter 17

Suppasit's POV
-

I reproduced several copies of the video and gave it to Nat. Until now I'm still trying to digest the fact that when he's in rage, he's a different person. I love this man. Our personalities really meant for each other. I grinned after i closed my laptop.

Art has been caught in the rented place. Nat called the cops using a disposable phone and sim card for them not to trace where the lead came from.
One of his guys injected him with drugs so he was blacked out when the good amount of the drug dosage hit his nerves.
We also learned that he flew back here hoping to hide from his crimes, but fell into our hands and then caught by the cops. He's just dumb. Over-speeding tickets, sexual assault, and the worst, child pornography. They discovered in his computer that plenty of minor boys' video doing nasty things, while he's directing them was saved in his drive. He'll rot in jail for that. His mom has been calling Nat for quite sometime now but he's not answering any of those. He's planning to pull out his shares in their company but he wants to play a little more. Geez what a psycho.
-
-
"Hello Jin?" My friend called.
"Yeah I'm fine don't worry. Nat and I are in good terms. I felt lighter unlike before. Don't worry." He's just checking. And yeah, after we punished Art slash Poomy, i felt that a heavy baggage in my heart has been taken out. The grudge, fear, and trauma from my past is fading.

I'm now in the lobby, waiting for him to fetch me and we're going to work together. He said that he'll do it everyday, but i said it's really not necessary, we agreed that once a week is fine.
I went to meet him at the entrance when i saw his Lambo.
"Good morning Babe." He said happily.
"Morning." I put my seatbelt and reached his lips after i settled down on the passenger seat.
"Sweet." He winked at me and started the engine of his car.

When we arrived, i wasn't able to see Mitch in her area.
Weird. The lobby is silent.
"Sir it's Wednesday right?" I asked him.
"Yeah, why?" He continued to the elevator and i followed him.
"Where's everyone? Are we too early?" I look at my phone, it's 8:30 am. I just shrugged my shoulders and went inside of the elevator.
He's just silent scrolling his phone.
When we arrived at the office, his secretary is not there too.
"Now i feel that something is not right." I blurted out after i put my things on my desk.
"What?" He asked me and followed a little giggle.
"Where are your employees ? Did you fire them already?" I'm really confused now.
"Just wait . In 3 . 2 . 1" the door bursted open, confetti's flying everywhere ..
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you .. happy birthday dear Nattarin, Happy birthday to you." Everyone is singing their voices out. I just left astonished. Fuck me .. i wasn't able to know when is his birthday. I'm too focused on our fucking and love making sessions.
"Thank you guys! Woah I'm 29 already! Hahaha, still your cute baby boss." He jumped happily as he blew his candles.
"Sir when are you going to marry?" One of the editors asked.
"I'm planning already. Everyone is invited." He exclaimed.
"Really? Who is this lucky lady? We want to meet her!" Jo asked.
"I'll tell you if everything is settled. Okay? Thank you for the not-so-surprised greetings. I know you guys." He clapped his hands and the people inside of the office slowly dispersed.
"Oh so it's your birthday huh?" I bitterly muttered.
"Oh no my baby is upset." He cuddled me while I'm on my chair.
"Why you didn't told me?" I asked.
"You didn't asked, come on." He kissed me on the forehead.
"What gift do you want?" I asked him again.
"You." He replied and proceeded to conquer my mouth with his tongue.
"I'll see you tonight then." I winked at him when he already let go of my lips.
"Ugh i can't wait." He licked his lips and caressed my crotch. "This might be the best birthday gift ever." He chuckled and went back to his table.

We did nothing much because there are still plenty of proposals for next magazine release. But the board is eyeing on men's magazine update. They want to give men a feiry, hot and undeniably gorgeous ladies flaunting their curves and body. It's still under discussions.
And because of Nat's birthday, he ordered a buffet from Aling Martha's resto. Giving everyone a taste of home. Though many of them has tasted it already, they can't deny that it is one of amazing resto's ever existed. (A/N : *char, I'm just craving homecooked meals 🤧😭)