Chapter 14

Suppasit's POV
-

My life is really fucked up. Who would've thought, that Nat and Art are connected!?
After that incident on the bridge, I took a leave. At first he rejected it but i asked him to choose, whether I'm going to resign or just take a leave? He then chose the latter.
My heart wants to believe his explanations, but my mind is contradicting.
"AAAAAAAARGH!" i yelled at myself in front of the mirror. I punched it and let the blood flow all over the sink.
I'm getting crazy, i can't think straight. I'm torn between trusting him or not. I told him that i want space, break in our relationship .. but he protested. He just told me to rest.
It's just been 3 days.
My doorbell rang.
I took a clean cloth in my sink's drawer and wrapped my severed hand.
"Jin." I uttered when i saw my friend's face. He entered.
He placed the plastic bag on the table, took my clothe on the floor and shoot it in the basket.
"I want to nag and scold you about all of these mess but i understa---- what the fuck happened to your hand?!" He exclaimed and ran to me when he saw the bloody cloth.
"Jin, I'm going crazy. I don't want to see my reflection in the mirror." I took a seat on the counter table. He went to my medicine cabinet and took cotton and betadine.
"Pas listen to me," he's cleaning my wound now. "I know i cannot help you with your emotional baggage, but always remember that you can call Bank or me anytime when you can't think straight. We're just a call away." I can feel the worry in his voice.
"I'm sorry." I uttered.
"What for? There's nothing for you to feel sorry. Remember, we're friends, we've been through a lot, i can't just let you face this all alone." He's putting the bandage when the doorbell rang again..
"Bank is here. Wait." He stood up and went to the door. I'm facing on the wall.
"What are you doing here?" I overheard him talking. I turned around and saw Nat, i stood up and went to where they're standing.
"I told you i need space, don't you get it?" I angrily blurted out.
"I have something to sa--- what on earth happened to this?" He held my bandaged hand and worriedly asked.
"Get inside." I told him and Jin closed the door.
"Mr. Nattarin, I don't want to meddle in your relationship, but i guess, i think it's better for the both of you to somehow give him a little space? I'm worried," Jin said to Nat who's starting to become emotional already.
"Tell me what happened to your hand please." he pleaded. I'm just silent.
"He punched the mirror, he can't look at his own reflection." Jin explained to him.
I saw how his expression shifted from worried to panic.
"Is - is it because of me? Pas tell me, is it because of me? Because i am connected to your abuser? Nat please answer me." he's crying heavily now.
"I don't know Nat," I'm not looking at him, i continued. "My pain and agony flashes back everytime i see my reflection, I can see my busted lips, bruises , how awful i am before." Few tears trailed from the corner of my eyes, I felt Jin's hands on my back.

*Dingdong* the doorbell rang once again. Jin stood up and let Bank enter, his face dropped when he saw Nat crouching beside my legs, holding my hand. Jin eyed him as if telling 'dont-interfere-look. He silently went to my desk and sat down.

"I promise you, you'll get  your revenge soon." He let go of my hand, stood up and went to the door. "I'll expect you to answer one of my calls few days from now." he then closed the door, and the three of us looking at each other, confused.

-

Nattarin's POV
-

I can't forgive Poomy for abusing Nat, i set a plan, I asked one of my private people to create a profile of an alluring girl, seduce him online and wait until he fall in our trap. I need to discretely put this plan to run.
He bit it smoothly as expected. He's now going to the rented place, the "girl" instructed him to sneak inside using the back door, drink the viagra that was on the table  and proceed to the blueroom. We put several security cameras to know he's doing it. And this dumb asshole has no idea that the tea where he thought the viagra drank it all unknowingly it has sleeping pill powder. He fainted on the stairs and then the magical show started.