Chapter 15

.
A/N : Thank you so much for the TharnType family. Everything comes to an end, but there's a new door for fresh beginning. We, MewGulf authors will keep on writing to continue the journey. Mwaaahugs Mewlions, Phiballs, and Waanjais ❤️❤️
.
.
.
Suppasit's POV
-

I'm so skeptical answering Nat's call. I missed his calls many times but he's not stopping.
I answered it.
"What do you want Nat?" i blurted out irritably. My hands is still hurting and can't grip properly.
"Aww you didn't miss me? Anyways, Check your email, i forwarded you some pictures." i rolled my eyes while listening to him. "And oh, before i end this call, my driver will fetch you there at 5, prepare. No buts, i'll expect to see you. I love you." and then he hanged up the call.
What the fuck is wrong with this guy? I threw my phone on my bed, went to my computer and opened the email. I froze. Naked pictures of Art is on my screen right now, he's tied but unconscious. There's plenty of it.
"Is Nat still sane?" i asked myself.
I actually don't have any plan to go, but after seeing those pictures, and thinking that i can finally cast my revenge, I waited for his driver to arrive.
We're heading now to unfamiliar place. My heart kept pounding non-stop, nervous, excited, and scared. Never in a million years i thought of Nat to come up to this point. He also has this hidden personality that i can feel is as dark as the night.
"Sir we're here." the driver said and then he showed me the way to the room where Nat is waiting.
He knocked three times and open the door. His scent filled the air down to my nostrils. I want to run to him and shower him with kisses. But i stopped myself.
"What do you want Nat?" i asked, but my heart is still beating so fast.
"Well well well, are you ready?" he stood up, went near to me and squeezed my shoulder.
"For?"i asked in confusion.
"Your vengeance, it's up to you what are you gonna do to him." he winked at me and opened the door. We entered a pitch black room, he turned the center light revealing the weak Art on the floor. At first, i hesitated but then there's something in me triggered. Most especially when he laughed mockingly telling me I'm gonna do what he did to me before. I set aside my nervousness and took the whip. I lashed him hard and i can feel the sting on his abdomen. It felt so good.
He's screaming and cursing me but it's like a melody into my ears.
Nat is just watching from the shadow.
I took the big candle, lit it up and waited for the wax to melt and splashed him with it.
I'm furious now. The vengeance is on my hands already, and i thank Nat for giving me the opportunity to do this.
He noticed Nat and yelled to come out. At first i thought he won't do it but he stepped out revealing his face. Art is really shocked knowing that his friend trapped him here.
Nat even kissed me in front of him. His sweet saliva that i've been craving finally satisfied my taste buds, i kissed him back and we shared it as if Art isn't watching. I know. we became a little psycho, but it feels so amazing.

After that little warm up, i told Nat i need to get something, i gave him the candle and went straight to the door, I heard his friend screamed on the top of his lungs, i just grinned. This is so exciting.
I told the driver to get my camera. I grinned when he handed it to me.
I went back to the room and show it to Nat.
"Oh, i love your idea." he said and put his mask on. Before starting my cam, i put gag on his mouth so that he can't speak.
Art's eyes widened when he saw that Nat is holding a big dildo. I'm shook, but burst into laughter.
"Where the fuck did you get that?" i blurted out.
"I bought it just for this, you know, now start the camera and shove it down to his hole." he put it on my hands, i look at him.
"Oh gimme the cam." then the magic resumed.
I helped Art to bend on fours. His hairy hole is inviting this big toy.
"Please stop it already!" he pleaded but no, i won't stop!
I squirted lube on his hole and without hesitation, i thrusted the dildo all through the base, he squirmed in pain.
"How's that you bitch?" i started pushing and pulling it out. He's groaning and moaning at the same time as this toy hits his prostate. Nat kept on filming like a pro videographer. He's not including my face so we're safe.
While the dildo is sticking out from his hole, i took the burning candle and slowly dripped the wax on his back.
"Fuck you! Ugh!" He's Cursing and moaning at the same time. This bastard is enjoying what the heck.! I looked at Nat, he just shrugged and smiled.
I rapidly thrusted it in and out, the video kept rolling, the pleasure of this asshole is getting intense.
"You're a freakish pervert." I splashed him the wax.
"It burns! It hurts you monster!" He screamed. Sweat is dripping on my forehead.
He's panting, so am i, Nat let me take over the filming, he then took the whip and started to lash Art. From his abdomen, hitting his weak spots causing him to scream even more.
After a while, i stopped the video.
"How's that huh? You messed with the wrong lovers, Poomy. I trusted you but you're a psycho." Nat punched him.
"Babe that's enough." I told him, I'm satisfied .. i let out all my anger already.
"Both of you, remember this. You'll pay for everything you've done to me." He threatened.
"As if you can ruin us, should i call your mom? Or dad?" Nat took out his phone.
"Please don't .. Don't do this!" He pleaded.
"Oh? , beg even more. I tell you, One wrong move, You're a dead meat." Nat threatened him.
"You get some rest, tomorrow will be a special day for you." he pat his shoulders and stood up.
We left him on the cold floor, still naked, trembling in fear and pain.