Chapter 24

Suppasit's POV
-

We're both panting as we shared his man juice in my mouth.
"Naughty." I whispered while he's still on top of me.
"Let's swim." He said and he slowly pulled out my dick.
"After a while, we're still tired I don't wanted a sore muscles tomorrow." I chased my breath while staring at him. I'm still laying down.
"Pas." He uttered.
"Yes?" I asked him. He's looking up. This secluded magical place is far from the house, even the sun's heat cannot penetrate in here because of the towering flourishing trees.
"I want to spend a week or so here, until you recover." He said and watched me on the ground.
"How about your company? The Men's magazine issue. We've got plenty to do you know. I'm fine already." I got up.
"It's under control. My board can manage, i can count on them." He responded.
"O-kay?" I'm hesitant but i cannot protest, he's the CEO. "I guess i need to call Jin and let him know where am i." I scratched my nape.
"When we get back home later." He smiled at me. He stood up and helped me.
"Let's go to the cave." He pulled me to where the cave is.
"Damn this water is freezing!" I protested after i dipped my toe. "It might freeze our balls!" I exclaimed and he uproared the whole cave with his laughter.
"Fuck i didn't saw that coming!" He slightly punched my arm. We're both nude in the middle of this jungle.

The animals sounds are everywhere, you can tell that life in there is very abundant.
He sat down on the rock, soaking him from waist down.
"What if there is snake?" I'm afraid of snake for fucks sake. The cave is dark, it was just illuminated by the light from outside, the area at the back is in pitch black darkness..
"I have one, but it won't bite you, it'll just Pierce you." He giggled and i just glared at him.
"Geeez your dad jokes is lame." I rolled my eyes.
"It ain't a joke  though," he winked at me and touched his crotch.
"Pervert!" I sat beside him soaking half of my body.
"The coldness will go away later on, your body is just adjusting from the water temperature." he explained while rubbing my back with his hand.
"I felt like my balls shrunk." i blurted out. He just laugh at my protests.
"Come here." he pulled me closer to him and guided me to sat on his lap.
"What do you think you're doing?" i asked him when his hands starts to trail the nooks and corners of my body. He then hugged me.
"Sharing body heat? It will lessen the freezing cold water." he sniffed my nape. I motioned my head sideways to give him a little room.
"Another round?" he licked my neck and cautiously nip my earlobe. He continued doing it while gripping and pinching my nipples. I can feel his dick starts to swell even though the water is freezing cold.
"The water's temperature is nothing against the burning sensation inside of me." he gently sucked my neck, giving me another bite mark. "You're mine, I'm territorial." he add more, and more.
"So you're like a bear now huh?" i teasingly touched his legs, making a circular motion.
"You're my cub, and i will protect you no matter what," he touched my chin and guided my face to face him, and then he softly kissed my lips.

He's right, i start not to feel the coldness of water, our body heats shook off the freezing temperature. His bulge starts to grow under my bum, i moved my hips to envelope it with my crack.
"See? You're not cold anymore." the warmth of his palm, his breath makes my senses aroused. It's good.
Every time his skin touches mine, it gives me the unexplainable euphoria. He leaned his back on the cave's wall. I stood up and changed my position on his lap. My erected dick is hitting his navel as i start to move my hips up and down, embracing his cucumber with my peaches.
"Fuck this is beyond my imagination," he moaned-whispered it to my ears. I kept my pace, teasing his rod. His cum still inside of me, it will be a perfect lube while making love under this freaking cold water.

I held his nape with my free hand. I'm making sure i won't bump my stitched hand again.
Slowly, cautiously nipping his lobes, biting and sucking his neck, leaving my traces too.
He is throbbing his rod against my bum, i slightly elevated my butt to welcome his sword into my hole.
"There you go, uggggggh." i moaned as he started moving his hips, holding my legs a little bit to give him space in every thrusts, and pierce me deeper, touching my soft muscles inside.
I hugged him tight as he keep his slow and gentle rhythmic movement. The slapping of my skin on his lap, the splashing of water in every thrusts, pushing himself in and out of my wet, lubricious hole.
He cupped my face, planting me soft kisses before i let him vanquished my lips.
"You're so good Babe." he whispered. I kept my up and down pace on his dick, licking his neck to give him pure excitement while inside of me.