Chapter 22

Suppasit's POV
-

I decided to go for a walk after breakfast, Nat is acting weird but i just shook the thoughts of him being guilty messing up with Pui. His words seems sincere, i don't know but i can't instill a grudge in my heart against him.

He saved me several times, he even donated his blood to keep me alive. He offered to go for a walk with me, but i said i need some lone time to breath, to be with myself alone while walking around. He just agreed.
I was outside already but i forgot to ask how far can i go for a walk. But it's not a good move, really not a good move.

"Mom and dad, was the cause of Pas' parent's death." wait, did i heard it right? Did . oh gosh ..
"What?!" i was shocked. I need confirmation, i want to hear that he's just kidding. But no .. he stood up and ran to me, hugged me so tight and i can't hold myself anymore. I slumped onto the floor, my feet weakened after hearing those revelation.
"Too much! It's too much!" i screamed in so much pain. I can't handle this anymore .. why do i need to suffer like this? why? I cried my heart out. Weeping.
"Pas," i heard him call my name but i cannot utter any words. I'm in so much pain knowing that the person whom i love, was the son of those two people who killed my parents. The reason why i live in hell. But am i being selfish? He too lost his parents .
"Nat." i called his name, his hug tightened and he is crying too. I know he is in pain, both of our parents died in that car crash, but why? I can't stop asking why of all the people, why Nat? Why him?!
Manang's hands held mine, i looked up to her.
"Nang why?" I asked, as if she knew the answer, I need comforting words from a mother. Nat and I need it.
"Come here you two," she helped us to stand up, and lead us to the patio.
Nat is just crying silently, he is rubbing his hands on my back, holding my un-severed hand.

"Love will always compensate the pain you two are struggling." she started. "I know i am not in the position to tell you this, but love will always lead you to forgiveness." she paused while looking at us, meeting our gazes.
"Pas suffered so much Nang, the unimaginable dark experiences he was in before made me think that there's no one to blame, but my parents."  Nat let go of my hand.
"You lost your parents too." I uttered in between of my sobs.
"We cannot change the past, but we can still continue in the present. Strive to live, together." Manang held both of our hands and placed it on top of each other.
"It's hard nang." I gulped, my throat is aching,  the uncontrollable pain keep on poking my eyes to water even more.
"I know, but isn't is an amazing coincidence? Of all the people, the fate brought you in each other's arms. To fill the lacking, the void that both of you felt will no longer be empty. Because your broken pieces, fits in his." He pointed out on my chest and Nat, "and yours fitted perfectly for him." He did the same thing with Nat's chest to mine.
We look at each other.
"Even though we will hate each other after this, we cannot bring back the life that has been lost for a very long time ago." He's sobbing already. "I know it's my parents fault, i am willing to take full responsibility of your anger for them Pas. I will take the pain." I haven't seen him cried like that before. The tears that is full of agony and regrets.
I held his face, and wiped away his tears.
"It's not your fault. And you said that we cannot change the fact that we can't bring them back. You're right. But who am I to hate you? What will hate can give to us?" I hugged him, crying all these pain. Wishing that our tears will wipe away our misery.

Manang just rubbing our backs, she's crying too.
"Nang, thank you." I told her.
"You don't have to. Nat became my son, so as you. I can be your mother." She hug us together, the warmth of her embrace brought comfort in our clouded hearts. Her words pierced like a dagger but it didn't cause us to bleed. But it opened our mind for forgiveness and healing. .. We stayed like that for few minutes.
"I will now leave you two. Please talk. Vent out the baggage. It will help you to lighten what you really feel inside." Before she stood up, she kissed both of our foreheads and left us there to talk.

It followed by deafening silence.
He's holding my right hand. I felt his grip tightened.
I then looked at him.
"Nat." I uttered.
"Pas I'm really sorry." He met my gazes. His eyes really is in pain.
"You know. For a very long time. I held this grudge against to the persons who caused for my parents death." I paused and took a deep breath.
"I felt like my life is cursed Nat." My voice cracked but i stopped myself from tearing up. He's just listening.
"Why do i need to suffer like this? I really don't know. It's hard to accept all of these revelations ..." I firmly said.
"I know. And i also blame my parents Pas, if they didn't purposely hit the car of your parents, they're still alive until now." He sniffed.
"But if that didn't happened, we never met." I added and hugged him tight.
"I can't hate you." I whispered ..
"It seems like I'm the cause of all your pain Pas. I don't know about the future. But I'm afraid I'll hurt you again. Maybe it's better for us to ----" i didn't waited for him to finish his sentence, i kissed him passionately, stroking his nape with my right hand.
"Don't say that word." I uttered in between of our kisses, and owned his lips again.
"But -" he murmured.
"No buts. Your blood flows in my system. You helped me with my issues with Art. You can own me. You can do whatever you want. You're free to kill me if you want." I'm not blind, I'm not stupid. I'm just inlove with this little psycho..

Our eyes are puffed up because of the non-stop crying. My heart felt lighter even though i heard the very heavy news. I can't find anything to hate him. His parents was the reason, yes .. but he  is out of the picture. We both lost our parents with that tragic accident. We're both innocent kids, but maybe he was just lucky and privileged to grow up with silver spoon, opposite to mine.

"I can't fill that emptiness of your parents absence Pas," he put his head on my shoulder.
"I know, but we're both adults already. We can't live in the past." I cupped his face, he lifted his head and stared at me.
"Sure, we're not kids anymore. But i know until now, you're still longing for the care of your mother, your parents .. The care that your second family refused tp give, instead they treat you like a different person. I really felt guilty Pas," i saw how his eyes water again, he's on the brink of bursting in tears.
"Please you don't have too. maybe my experiences are painful and dark, but i cannot live in there for the rest of my life. You know, you came into my life, brought the light and helped me cope up with the darkness that has been living inside of me for a very long time. You pulled me from the depths of misery, you didn't abandoned me even though you knew how nasty my past is. It's enough Nat. It is more than enough to be grateful that fate brought Nattarin and Suppasit together," i intertwined my fingers with his.
"You're being poetic Babe." he teased while wiping his tears.
"I'm really thankful for Manangs words though. Are you?" i asked him.
"Ofcourse i do. It's the very first time she uttered those words, after Lola Ma passed away, she became my third mother, we're not biologically related but she treated me like her own son. You know, the motherly we're seeking for so long, manang let us feel it once again." he buried his face on my neck, sniffing.
"Hey don't drop your snot on my neck, imma kill you." i chaffed while stroking his soft hair.
"How are you going to kill me? I want to be killed by your sword." he replied, caressing my back to my nape.
"Is this what manang said?" i whispered.
"Said what?" he stopped and fixed his gazes on me.
"Love will compensate the pain, with pleasure." i winked at him and bit my lips.
"Fuck i like that." he slowly motioned his face towards me, rubbing his nose on the tip of mine, he smiled.
"You're so lovely Babe." he said. Planting soft kisses all over my face. I can't stop myself from smiling too.
"I want you to walk with me, to the future. Together." i kissed him quick and parted my lips few inches from his.
"Promise," he replied and own my lips once again. Our tongues are fighting from each other. His hands starts to stroke my sensitive areas, giving me the jolt of pleasure and building arousal on my groin.
"One thing," i said softly between our kisses.
"What?" he mumbled while sucking my lower lip, slightly biting it, nibbling.
"Outdoor sex." i quickly replied. He stopped kissing me.
"Fuck it, let's go!" he held my hands. Pulled me and we ran into the luscious forest on his villa.

-

-

-

-

the end.

-

-

-

A/N: Just kidding. ✌️