Chapter 10

Suppasit's POV
-

I wasn't able to get a good sleep for 2 days after i received that call from him. I went to work discombobulated, Nat is worried but i told him I'm just having a hard time sleeping.
"Coffee," he placed it on my desk and gently squeezed my shoulder. It felt so good.
"Thank you," i looked at him and smiled.
"Seriously, you need a break. I'll sign your vacation leave, i'll bring you to one of my villa where you can somehow rest your mind with fresh surroundings," he rotated my swivel chair and now i'm facing him.
"I have some things to do, you know." i responded and took a sip of the coffee he served.
"I'll pick you on friday, we're going. No objections." he pat my head and ruffled my hair. I just nodded, followed by a deep sigh.

My weekdays are kinda packed because 2 members of my team took a break, the one attended the funeral of his mother-in-law, the other one has fraternal duties. I took over their works, even though i'm kinda lost, Nat is there to assist, Jo works double time to meet the deadlines, and Claire is very helpful with the works she shouldn't tackle. But we're short man-powered so she step up her duties.
"These are the last few images needed to be edited, articles are ready for publishing." Jo gave me the files.
"Thank you." I sighed and went back to work. Nat is still on the conference room talking to the board.

I'm too busy to notice the time. it's already 7 pm and and i'm on my last photo.
"And sent!" i shouted with full spirit, Claire suddenly entered the office.
"Hey Pas what happened?" she looked at me with confusion.
"Oh! haha, i just finished the photos, i sent it already to the editorial team, good to go for publishing." i smiled at her apologetically and scratched my nape.
"Jesus don't give me a heart attack!" she then left laughing.

Unknowingly I dozed off and woken up by soft lips on my forehead.

-
Nattarin's POV
-
I entered my office and found Pas sleeping in his chair. He's so tired, i felt that there's somethings bothering him these past few days, that's why i offered him to take a leave. To somehow reset his mind and freshen up a bit. But this guy is really stubborn and i cannot force him to do what i want him to do.
I told him that we're going in my villa this friday, but my meeting finished kinda late.
He's sleeping soundly that i cannot wake him up.
I put my things on the table and rested my back for a moment. I can see him clearly, that serenity painted all over his face is my only wish to see in him while he's awake. But no matter how hard he try to conceal his eyes with smiling lips, it cannot hide that tremendous sadness. There is a Suppasit i am not aware existing behind those sorrowful eyes.
The guard knocked on my door and opened it.
"I just want to check if --- " he said and i gestured my hands to keep quiet. He then saw Pas sleeping, nodded and closed the door slowly.
I stood up and went to his desk. I kissed his forehead and he was awaken by it.
"Nat," he mentioned my name.
"Yes baby, just right here." i turned his chair to face me and kissed him.
"What time is it?" his voice is still groggy.
"Quarter to nine." i replied.
"What?" he almost fell from his chair. I straightened my back.
"I found you sleeping so soundly when i entered so i didn't wake you up." i softly replied. He scratched his eyes a little bit.
"I'll go ahead then," he stood up and picked his things.
"Excuse me? We're going to the villa tonight, it's Friday. Have you forgotten?" I creased my eyebrows.
"Oh snap!" He tilted his head and smiled widely.
"Let's go." I pushed myself away from my table and we went to the parking lot.
"I really can't understand rich people" he blurted out of nowhere.
"Why? Fasten your seatbelt." I asked him.
"Last time when u went to the Club, you brought your Lamborghini, then when we went to the place where we first met, your Bugatti. Now this?" He's too precious while telling me his whereabouts.. i chuckled.
"It's kinda bumpy going there so this G-Wagon is perfect for that kind of road." I explained to him and started the engine.
"Oh well, luxury." He murmured.
"Whatever, are you hungry?" I asked him. While driving out of the parking lot.
"Not really." He answered.
"Let's grab a bite before heading there." I focused my attention on the road while mellow sweet music is on the background. He's facing the window, maybe thinking something. I can't clearly see his face and i can't stare at him because I'm driving.
"You good Babe?" I asked him and he looked at me.
"Yeah" he flashed his sweetest smile.

We just ordered couple of burgers from a fastfood resto to fill our stomach. He feeds me while i continue driving.
After almost 2 hours, we finally reached our destination.
"We're here." I stepped out from my car.
"Woah!" He exclaimed with pure amazement.
The house is surrounded by towering trees. Even though it's nighttime, everything is clearly visible because of the solar-powered light illuminates the whole area.
"Brrrrrh," he shivered when the cold wind embraced his skin.
"Let's get inside." I walked and he followed.
"Sir Nattarin good evening. The Masters bedroom is ready as well as the guest room." The caretaker of my house in her 50's approached us.
"Manang Lily, this is Suppasit, my special friend." I introduced him to her. I saw her face lit up.
Manang knew who i really am. She told me that the very first time i embraced her, she knew i am different from other boys. Oh well, she became my third mother when we stayed her with Lola Ma before.
"Hello manang," he politely bowed-down.
"Sir, actually the guest room is kinda messy. You two go ahead and have a goodnight rest. Leave your things here I'll take care of it." She took our bags and pushed us towards the corridor. She winked at me and smiled.

-
We took a shower together.
While the water splashes our body, the heat that burns inside of us is beyond our control.
I hugged him from behind, rubbing my almost erected thing, letting him feel the sensation that poking his peaches.
"Babe" he moaned while fighting my tongue with his.
"I want to own you once again, tonight." I whispered and trailed his body with my hot kisses.
I kneeled down and gently stroked his erection. I looked at him while i lick his little head. He grabbed my hair and played with it while I'm playing with his rod with my tongue, and his balls with my hand.
"Ugh, fuck, suck it good now" He commanded but I love to tease him. I licked his balls, making a circular motion while stroking his shaft. I licked it like an icecream from the base to the crown, and swallowed him whole.
He's going crazy when my tongue plays the sensitive part of his cock.
"Fucking yeah!" He groaned .. when my lips are tired going up and down, i kissed his navel up to his abs, sucked his nipples, and reached his lips. I let him taste his pre-cum. I gently pushed him down, leading him down to my rock hard rod.
He sucked it without hesitation. He's getting used to give me a good head when i can feel his throat and his tongue on the base of my cock.
He's moaning  while slurping it like there's no tomorrow.
I held his hand so that he can stand up. I lifted one of his leg and poked his hole with my provoked rod.
"Bare?" He said with hesitance.
"I'm clean" i kissed him and shoved it down to his deepest part, reaching his prostate that gives me and him the pleasure everytime i hit it.
I started to move backward and forward. He's being good getting the nice timing and rhythm. He moves his hips away when i pulls it out, and goes against when I thrust it in, pinning him deeply.
I held his chin and kissed him torridly while pumping him good from behind.
We reached our peak, his load squirted all over the floor without being touched, and i buried my seeds deep inside of him. We're both panting, trying to get a good breathe of air.
Afterwards, we cleaned up and slept butt naked.
-
"No" i heard Pas moaned, he's dreaming. I reached my phone on the bedside table to check the time, it's 4 am.
"Please don't do this to me" i tried to wake him up but nothing happens. He's deeply asleep. His eyes are closed but tears fell like waterfall.
"I can't take it anymore, let me go.!" He shouted, fists are clenched and he's moving his head from side to side.
"No ! No ! No!" He's yelling, i did my best to wake him up, i shook his shoulders, pat his cheeks but it's no use.
"Art please Stop!" Who's Art? Is he the one who's torturing Pas in his sleep? Is he the one from the past that Pas is trying to forget,? Is he his ex? These questions will be answered only by him.
I hugged him tight. He hugged me back while he's crying a river.
"Don't leave me." He's running out of breath. I can feel his heart pumping so rapidly. He's scared. He's really scared.
"Shhhh I'm here. Don't be afraid. I'm just right here " i caressed his back. He stopped crying and fall back to sleep. This time i just watch him closely, i didn't go back to sleep. I leaned his head on my chest. Stroking his hair gently. He's peacefully asleep already.
-
-
-
I'm intrigued who's this particular Art he's running away from? I need to know.
.
.
To be continued.