Chapter 19

Nattarin's POV
-

"Fuck" i uttered when i saw Claire, standing there, shocked. I felt Pas hands tightened on my waist.
"Claire, Uhm .. we'll explain." his voice is trembling. I know he didn't expected it, so am i. I looked at him in the eye. I gently pulled him closer to me and faced my secretary.
"Sir don't worry, i know what's going on with you two," she giggled as she held her hands on the air.
"Huh? What do you mean?" i asked her confusedly.
"Oh come on, I was the secretary of your Lola, and i am your secretary for so long. I've known you since you're still on your teens." she's right. It seems like i grew up in this company.
"Am i that obvious?" i asked her while holding Pas' hands.
"Nope, just a motherly instinct. You know Anton, my son? He also has a boyfriend." she winked at us and smiled brightly.
"Please don't tell anyone," Pas begged her.
"Ofcourse i won't. It's not my business and it is your personal and private life. But please, get some safe place when you make out. You're lucky that i'm the one who saw you both!" she exclaimed.
"Thank you Claire." i said, Pas is just silent beside me.
"No worries, Sir. Anyways, you have a meeting with the interior decorators team. About the Men's magazine issue." she handed me the folder containing their proposals.
"Oh i forgot, thanks." she then headed her way down back to the office. Pas and I were left stunned.

"Are you sure she won't tell the others? I don't want to ruin your image." he worriedly blurted out while facing me.
"You heard her, and i trust her. She's been in this company ages ago." I assured him that Claire stands firm with her words. She's trustworthy.
"I hope so, but i don't trust that new model huh?" he pointed his forefinger on my chest.
"That kiss was nothing, i am shocked too of what she did. Trust me." i planted a soft kiss on his forehead.
"I don't know what to feel actually. I really don't know." he sighed deeply.
"Babe come on, don't you trust me?" i meet his gazes.
"I do," he lightly kissed me and pulled closer. "You have a meeting, go." he then let go of my hand and gently pushed me away.
"I'll make it quick, " i rushed down to the conference room to meet the team who will going to put the designs in the studio for tomorrow's next pictorial.

-

The next day ...

Suppasit's POV

-

I told Nat i'm going to work early, i need to check if the studio is ready so that i can adjust what needs an adjustments.
"Morning Pas." Mitch greeted me on the lobby.
"Oh morning," i smiled at her sweetly.
"So early huh?" she noticed my unusual work time-in.
"Need to see the studio so that i can easily tell the models what to do." i bid goodbye after a few minute of chitchat.
I took my camera and entered the amazing set up of the interior team.
"Woah," i was amazed. It was meticulously touched by the designers. They put a queen size bed at the center. Contrasting curtains hanging, and dangling on the edge of the bed. Fresh flowers' scent filled the whole room. They even put fury carpets. From a very boring studio, it amazingly leveled-up to this modernized era of design. The bed is inviting you to jump on it, fluffy pillows and warm blankets really finished the look.
I took a little time to familiarize and think my ideas where to put the ladies later. And that wench who is still getting into my nerves. If i can only suggest to change her, i did already. But i am not in the position to decide, I'm just a mere employee.

I took a seat and roam my sight around, I'm imagining me and Nat making love in that bed. He slowly unbuttons my shirt while I gently stroking his back. Feeling the burning sensation while rubbing our bodies together. The candle that is burning on the corner of the room adds on to the romantic love making scene. He softly kissed my pecks as i gently squeeze his shoulders. Hugging me so tight and burying his face on my neck, sniffing my scent that arouses him.
I let my imagination wander, where we are both naked, sharing the hot and passionate kisses. Touching each other's body, letting the pleasure dominates and drive us into the world of ecstasy and euphoria.