Chapter 16

Nattarin's POV
-

We spent a steamy and intimate night with my baby. He's sleeping peacefully on my chest, ruffling his hair softly. I can't take my eyes on him. He's so beautiful, I don't want someone to meddle in our relationship. I can be as baddest bitch as possible.
While i'm busy admiring his serene aura, my phone rang. So early, i look who's calling.
'Oh it's Poomy's mother' i uttered and answered the call.
"Hello Tita, what's up so early?" i asked her with my raspy morning voice.
"Oh did i wake you up? I'm sorry to disturb you, but have you seen Poomy there? He said he have an unfinished business and flew back there, he's in rush." she explained with worried voice.
"Yes Tita, but he's not with me, why?" I creased my forehead. Pas woken up and looked at me half-awake.
"FBI has been hunting him since yesterday. I can't tell them he's there but i guess they have the lead already." she sighed and sniffed, she's crying.
"FBI? Why?" I leaned on the headboard, i'm confused. Pas' head on my chest, his eyes is closed, i ruffled his hair.
"He broke the law, i hope you'll shush your mouth please? As a mother of your friend, I'm pleading. Keep him protected, i know what you can do." she broke down on the other line.
"Oh okay, got it." I ended the call. I looked at him and smiled.
"Who's that so early? I'm still sleepy," he complained with groggy voice.
"Poomy's mom, FBI is looking for him." i saw how shocked his face was.
"Why?" he asked again. I winked at him and kissed him passionately. Feeling our erected morning rod under the cover.
"I'll tell you while eating our breakfast." I told him and got out on the bed first, he followed me on the shower.

-
"Good morning masters, how's your sleep?" Manang asked us with very intriguing look on her face.
"Tired," i replied and pulled the chair for Pas to sit.
"Thanks Babe --- " he slipped, i saw how manang's eyes widened. "I mean Nat. hehe"  he tried to redeem himself with that awkward laugh. But manang is very persistent.
"Oh come on, don't worry, Manang is very trustworthy.," she winked at both of us and let out a very teasing laugh. I glared at her.
"Alright, i'll leave you both na, enjoy your breakfast." she then left, my ears are so red so as his' . When i met his gaze we just laughed.
She prepared us a sauteed creamy beef, sunny side up egg and fried rice. There's hotdogs as well and the cheese is leaking.
"Manang's humour is really on point." Pas stabbed it with his fork and bit it while staring at me.
"She's really jolly " i took a bite, her cooking is really different. I always crave for these.
"Anyways Babe, about the call earlier." He stared at me waiting for my answer.
"Oh yeah, I don't know what law he broke but cops are looking for him. His mom asked me to put him under my protection but i can't risk the name of Lola Ma's company. I have a plan" I grinned and enjoyed my food.

-

We're heading to the rented place now. I brought my Lambo.
"He's awake?" I asked one of the guard.
"Yes sir, we gave him food but he just threw it all over the floor." He replied.
"Nah let him starve. Stubborn " we entered and saw him leaning on the wall.
"Your bosses are here, ain't gonna greet us?" I asked him mockingly.
"Get the fuck out of here." He spitted out.
"I heard that FBI is looking for you now " i uttered, his jaw dropped when he heard those words.
"No plese Nat. Don't tell them I'm here!" He pleaded, he's now on his knees begging.
"Too bad. Why? What have you done?" I crouched and faced him. Pas is just standing behind, listening. I know what's running in his mind now. He never expected that the man he knew that is soft and kind, has this alter personality hidden beneath.
"I'll do anything, please don't tell them I'm here." He's crying now.
The door bursted open and the two big muscled man entered, wearing a cop uniform. Poomy's face dropped.
"Nat how could you do this to me?!" He yelled, crying on his knees.
"Entertain us," i tapped one of the guys shoulder. Ps and I left the room and traversed our way to stay in the opposite room, slumped my body on the couch and took my laptop.
"Babe come here." I asked Pas to sit beside me, he's just silent looking at me.
"Are you scared of me, Pas?" I asked him softly.
"Nope, i just can't believe you can do all of these." He sat beside me and was stunned when he saw what's on the screen.
"What the fuck are they doing?!" He exclaimed.
"Nah, they're not real cops. They're one of my boys. Watch." I grinned.
One of the big guys unchained Poomy's hands, but left the feet chained. They took the table and slumped him there.
Pas is just starting at the screen intently.
The other guy took of his pants and his thick rod dangling on the air made Poomy's eyes scream for help.
The other massages his bum and slapped the cheeks of his butt and took his shorts. The nude hopeless Poomy is telling them to stop. But these guys are so into rough sex.
He shoved his dick on Poomy's Mouth making him gag, the other put lube on his monster cock and start to penetrate him. He's trying to fight but his tiny body cannot do it. They're pumping him from opposite holes.
"You enjoyed the didlo, you might enjoy this two living rod." I muttered and squeezed Pas' thighs.
"You're something babe." He shook his head and grinned.
They turned him on his back giving them the easy access to his two holes. The other guy kept on fucking him on the mouth, while the other is thrusting his hips roughly and rapidly on Poomy's ass.
My friend is panting hard. He's like a weak helpless animal lying down nude on the table.
But these two dudes are not yet finished. They switched positions. The one who fucked his bum-hole is now fucking his mouth. He wants to scream but he cannot because of the massive rod occupying his lips.
Rough and rapid, these two dudes are enjoying their free meal. Like crazy Hyena's being given a fresh meat.
Poomy's body is attractive. Hairy chest trailing down to his navel, down to his bushy crotch, connecting to his butthole which gives my boys the arousal and pleasure they're longing.
They're fucking him hard like there's no tomorrow. Switching positions, just passing his body to one another like he's a light ball.
"Woah what an intense encounter." Pas uttered.
"They're paid to do it, fresh meat. Who can't say no?" I crossed my legs and laid my back on the couch.
"Oh well." He smiled at me and shifted back his attention to the on-going fucking session.
"It seems like we're watching porn, but live" he added.
"Oh yeah. Haha," i giggled. "And just for you to know, this is recorded, aside from yesterday." I winked and grinned maniacally.
"For real?" He looked at me with pure amusement.
"For fucking real." I replied.
Now i felt that my boys are on their peak, they're humping him rapid and non-stop. The other guy screamed when his load bursted on Poomy's mouth filling his tastebuds with saltines of his cum.
The other one is pulling Poomy's body every deep thurst he do to stab him deeper and finally, the scream of pleasure filled the room when his seeds squirted deep inside of him. But they're not yet finished. They chained him up again.
The other dude laid on the floor, put Poomy on his abdomen, find his hole and shove his still erected dick. The other one positioned on top of them and stabbed Poomy with his cock, the cum remained on his hole serves as lube. But two cocks penetrating him makes him squirmed in pain. They're now getting and timing their rhythms rubbing their dicks, pleasuring themselves while Poomy is in pain, crying, screaming to stop but they heard nothing. They continued until their second load buried deep inside of my friend's soring hole.
They got up, took their clothes and left like nothing happened. Leaving a helpless chained body of Poomy lying on the floor, oozing with cum in both holes.

I closed my laptop and look at Pas.
"Enjoyed the show?" I asked him.
"Very well. Not that i just got my revenge, but seeing him in that pain makes me feel lighter now." He crawled into my lap and sat on it, rubbing his buttcheeks.
"Woah, you're being fast Babe. Horny,? I kissed him teasingly.
", I felt the my cum is building on my prostate. Help me?" He kissed thd back of my ears.
"Fuck yeah, lock the door first." He stood up and ran to the door and lock it. I took off my shirt and he took of his. I helped him unbuckle pants, took my underwear and instantly swallowed my dick.
"You're hungry?" I asked him and thrusted my hips up for me to reach his throat that gives me so much sensation. He kissed the tip of it and focused on Licking my balls and perineum while stroking my dick with his hand.
"Fuck, that felt so good." I muttered and moaned while hest doing his thing.
I felt his tongue on the rim of my crack. I pushed his head  against it, making me leak with so much pre-cum. He trailed his tongue back to my cock and lick it clean. Kissed my navel, swirling his tongue around my nipples, and torridly kissed me. Dominating each other's mouth. I can taste my own juice, sweet and a little bit salty. I remember i drank pineapple juice last few days that's why.
"On your stomach, I'll top you." He turned me but i protested.
"No I'll top you." I fought.
"Not todsy Mr. Nattarin. Not today." He then helped me bend giving him the view of my ass, the couch has plenty of space.
I held hard the top of the couch when i felt his raging sword against my hole.
"Gently." I said.
He spat on his dick, making is a lube and rubbed his head on the wet hole inviting him to enter. Then suddenly he shove it down.
"Fuuuuuuuck. Uggggghhhh ." I moaned with so much pleasure.
He start to move his hips, hitting my soft spot makes me leak even more. He reached for it and stroke it. I'm going crazy already. My head spins as he kept on thrusting his way in and out of my deepest pleasurable area.
"You like it?" He's panting sexy voice makes me aroused even more.
"Fuck yeah," he kissed me while pumping me gently, then hard, rapid and smooth. Jacking me off, playing with the head and the crown.
"Babe I'm about to cuuuuuuuum. Ugh!" I shoot my load on the couch.
"Me tooooo!" He pulled it out and squirted on my spilled cum ...
"Fuck." We both blurted after that ecstatic explosion.
He hug and kissed me.
"So Babe, what your plan about Art? I mean, Poomy." He asked me while playing my nipples.
"Just wait and see." ...

.
.
.
.

To be continued ... ❤️
.
.
A/N : Happy Valentine's Day ❤️❤️