Chapter 28

Suppasit's POV
-

Nat's grandfather is amazing. I wish other people can be like him, open minded and loving. The acceptance that the third sex community has been seeking for a very long time.

I spent a night in their home. I had a very good sleep but when i woke up, i felt that my head is very heavy. I asked Nat I'm going to snooze for few minutes hoping that my headache will wear off, before dozing into deep sleep, i felt he slowly crawled down from the bed and took the shower. I kept my eyes closed.

Then i had a dream, i am surrounded by people, their faces are blurry and i cannot recognize one. There's a man holding my hand but his face is so bright that i cannot see his facial features. I am not scared or terrified because i felt safe while he is holding me.

"Wakey wakey, breakfast is ready." i heard Nat's voice, i opened my eyes and i had a glimpse of his face. He opened the blinds and the window, My vision is still blurry so i scratched my eyes.

He cooked breakfast and brought it in bed, I'm really excited to munch his toast, bacon, and egg. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled my nostrils. I'm trying to shook off the thought about my weird dream, my brain cells felt like in chaos and cannot connect with each other. I didn't bothered, i enjoyed his food and offered him also to take a bite. I'm so glad he's with me right now.

We went to the office because he have a meeting with Mr. I can't remember his name. Mitch literally jumped from her seat when he saw me and Nat entered the entrance of the lobby. She hugged me and told me she's very worried. I felt guilty. Even the other employees from different departments, they're checking on me, asking how am i doing. I felt like the belongingness in a family i've been craving, i found it in Nat's Company. I'm really glad that our paths crossed.

I slumped my butt on the swivel chair and put the strap of my camera around my neck the moment we entered the office. I put on new batteries and went to Nat's desk.
"Can i take our photo together? Selfie!" i asked him. After fixing his hair, i pressed the shutter several times. I asked him when his meeting will be ended, i'm going to invite him to eat lunch, i'm craving for curry rice.
Then after a while Claire entered and reminded him about the meeting.
"Claire picture," i didn't waited for her to protest, i clicked the camera already and laughed at her when she said she's not yet ready.
"Babe, I'm gonna meet other co-employees, there's nothing to do today." i told him and then i ran towards the door.

I saw Jo on the corridor, going to the publishing department.
"Yo! Selfie?!" she instantly posed for the photo.
"How are you?" she asked.
"I'm fine. Thank you ." i smiled at her brightly.
"Always remember you can count on me, Okay?" she tapped my back, i just nodded and entered the den of photographers. I asked for them to take a picture with me, everyone is very energetic posing in front of the camera. It seems like that they're so happy while i'm around. I thank them for sparing a little time.
I went to the lobby and found Mitch doing her job.
"Hello there lady, want to take a selfie with me?" i leaned on her reception counter, she's shook, nodded and smiled while i click the shutter of my camera.
"Thank you!" i ruffled her hair messing it, she just laughed, and told me i'm acting weird and playful like a child.

I went back to the office to find out that Nat is not there anymore, i thought his meeting is after lunch. Oh well maybe he rescheduled it.
I grab the cable on my drawer and connected my camera to transfer all the photographs i took a while ago.
I created a folder and put it here.
My pictures with Nat is saved separately, all of our memories is compiled in a folder where i can easily browse whenever i will feel sad and down.
I didn't noticed that i dozed off on my desk.

I felt that someone is standing behind me, the scent is very familiar, it's Nat, he's back.
"You're back," i said and stretched my back.
"You want to go somewhere? I'm about to finish these," he told me. I forgot that i wasn't able to eat my lunch.
"I want to eat curry rice." i blurted out . I miss Aling Martha's foods.
"Let's go to Aling Martha," he stood up. I brightly smiled and picked my camera.
"Don't ask, let's go." i pulled him out of the office, my stomach is growling already.
"You're back!" the old lady exclaimed when she saw us entered. I proceeded to go to the window, the blue skies and the glittering reflection of the light on the water's surface invites me to click the shutter of my camera. I'm just busy doing my stuff, i saw the old lady is jumping up and down as if she heard a very good news. I went back to capture more of snaps of the place.
I want this to be included in the compilation of photos in my computer.