Chapter 7

Warning: 🔞

Suppasit's POV

I took him in my apartment, he didn't bring a wallet so there wasn't a single chance to find his address. I'm still shocked though, of what he did before we headed here.
He's sleeping peacefully on my bed. Like an angel that found comfort in the clouds. I'm just watching him from my counter table, confused why he kissed me that aggressively ? Why did he want me to have sex with him?. Is . Is he gay? I know even how drunk you are, you can still somehow know what you're doing.
"Ugh," i heard his soft moan.
I stood up when i realized he might puke in my sheets.
"Oh no, not there." I mumbled.
I saw he's sweating. Maybe because of too much alcohol, his body is trying to cool down his body.
I went to the kitchen and i took a small bowl.
"Cold water might help." I said.
I'm starting to wipe his face, his long eye lashes is very attractive, I can't help myself but to stare his chestnut lips. The lips that i tasted a while ago. I can still taste the bitterness of whiskey and the sweetness of his saliva though that kiss lasted for just few seconds.
I felt a tingling sensation on my crotch.
"No Suppasit, you're not doing anything to a drunk person." My braincells are debating whether to undress him so that i can wipe him clean, or just let him sleep like this.
But his sweats are like waterfall. So i ended up lifting his shirt exposing his damn hot gorgeous body. The light of my apartment is dim but i can clearly see how pinkish his nipples are.
Those pecks muscles, vague chest hairs made me felt a building arousal in my groin area. I'm salivating, wishing i could lick these beautiful abs and navel.
I took the towel and wiped his body, trailing from his neck, down to his abs. His love trail is everything. I can't help myself but to touch it.
I took  a deep breath.
"Why did you stop, continue?" I jolted when i heard his groggy voice. I was about to stand up but he grabbed my arms. Not painfully strong grip yet it made me stay where I'm sitting.
"You're, you're drunk Nat." I stuttered. His grip loosened but his other hand grabbed the back of my neck, pushing me towards him. I want to protest but I can't find a decent strength to pull away because I'm kind of leaning against him already.
With full force, he shifted our positions, he's on top of me right now pinning me on the bed.
"Nat please you're drunk." I told him but he seems like heard nothing. He started to plant soft kisses on my forehead, face, nose, and then eventually, on my lips.
"Nat I don't do drunk people, let's do this once you're sober." I told him in between of his kisses. But no, nothing is stopping him.

Where is that gentle Nattarin? He became a total different person while intoxicated.
He let go of my other hand, i felt his fingers unbuttoning my shorts. He didn't let go of the kiss. I just let him dominate me. I kissed back, i moaned when i felt his warm palm hold my almost erected rod. He let go of my other hand as well and now i helped him with my shorts. He took off his remaining clothes, and threw it on the floor, exposing his amazingly shaped body. He kissed me again.
"Ugh." I mumbled while our tongues are fighting. He sucked mine good, we're exchanging salivas already. His sweet taste really is something i cannot just ignore. His soft lips against mine, sucking it while my hands are scratching his back. This is wrong but i can't abstain myself now.
He slightly sat on top of me, staring at me like I'm the most delicious food being served.
"You're so hot. I'll top you tonight" He whispered and nibbled my ears.
I can't do anything and this burning sensations makes me feel i have to let it out.
While he's busy with my ears, my fingers found its way into his underwear. I gently squeezed the cheeks of his butt. I felt his muscles contracted.
"More," he whispered. "Squeeze it more." he commanded.
I shifted our position, now i'm on his top. I kissed him tenderly, i can't let go of my lips from his. It's like an unmelting marshmallow i can enjoy endlessly. I hugged him, our skins are rubbing against each other. He started to thrust his hips while enjoying and sharing this intimate steamy kiss. I felt his  erection on my butt crack. He took off my underwear exposing my thing. He gasped.
"You're big." he gently hold it and started his up and down stroking.
"You like that huh?" his voice became sexier, staring at me while playing with my dick.
"Don't stop," i motioned up to his chest, enough for him to see it closely. He kissed the tip of my thing without detaching his gazes in my eyes. I look at him intimately. He then started to lick the crack of my dick tasting my leaking pre-cum.
"Ugh ... stop teasing ." i protested, i cannot stop moaning from the sensation his tongue gives.
He then lick the shaft, down to my balls, he's giving it a good handjob while caressing the tip of it that makes my head spin with so much excitement. I felt his lips engulfed my thing already, i'm so aroused that i unconsciously held his head and thrusted my way down to his throat,
He gagged and i saw few tears trailed from the corner of his eyes. But he didn't let go. He sucked it good, circling his tongue on the crown and giving it a good slurp. His hand is playing with my balls and the other is on the rim of my crack. He moved his head up and down giving me the pleasure i've been longing for so long. He pushed me gently down on to the bed without his lips letting go with my thing. He loves it that much huh?
I closed my eyes, If he don't stop now i might squirt my seeds in his throat. I felt his finger on my hole, he playfully touched it while giving me a good head. Then all of a sudden he inserted it without hesitation.
"Ugh ...f-fuck d-do-don't stop ugh" i moaned. I don't know why he's really good but i'm living for it.
I reached to my bedside table, grabbed the bottle of lube and condom, and give it to him. He stopped sucking my rod and he focused on my hole. Squirting a good amount of lube and pushed his fingers inside.
"Oh fuck." i just moaned with so much pleasure.
After a few minutes of playing with it, he put on the condom on his rock hard dick.
I give it a good hold," fuck you're big as well". I'm hesitating if i can manage it while inside of me.
"I'll be gentle, trust me," he assured, he kissed me once again, then i felt his dick is trying to penetrate. because of its size i wailed. I can taste the mix of sweetness and saltiness of my own juice from his saliva.
"Shhhhhhh." he shut me off with his torrid kiss and then he thrust his rock hard cock, at first it's really painful, but when he's all deep down inside, he's hitting the spot that gives me so much arousal. My dick leaks a good amount of pre-cum, he stroked it with his free hand while humping me good.
"Oh f-fuck" i can't any utter words than fuck because he's too good. I can't stop moaning while his tongue is invading the insides of my mouth.
He kept on stroking my rod, the pre-cum makes it slippery and it's good! But i guess i can't hold it anymore.
"Nat I'm about to burst. Ugh ." I told him, his thrusts became rapid and that spot that his thing hits makes my muscles inside spasm with pleasure. He let go of my dick,  pulled out his dick and took off the condom and starts to stroke it up and down, he look at me earnestly.
"Cum with me." then after a while his load squirted on my tummy, few up to my chest. My load spurted several times, adding the juices on my body. His body slumped above me, but because of our cums, he slipped sideways. He's now resting on my arms. His drunkenness worn off because of what we did.
"That was good Pas," he's panting, then he smiled at me. "I liked you since that photoshoot. I can't stop thinking about you. I felt you're also like me, being enclosed, trapped in this body afraid that our real colors will be discovered by other people." he hugged me.
"The moment i saw you through the lens of my camera, i want to capture you, keep inside of my heart and don't want that other people will touch you. But i'm afraid our relationship as boss-employee will change. I'll send you my resignation letter tomorrow." i said while playing with his hair. He looked up to me with total surprise.
"Are you serious?" he uttered, followed by deep sigh.
"Yup, i can't look at you the same way anymore Nat, and i might not be able to stop myself to contain and hide this feelings. What will your employees say when they find out that the newly hired photographer head was banged by his boss?" i straightforwardly told him my whereabouts. He chuckled.
"So what? I don't care about what they're going to say. I'm planning to promote you actually, but you said you're going to resign." he whispered while playing the watery cum on my chest.
"Promotion? As what?" i asked.
"To be my boyfriend." he looked at me with so much adoration and sincerity. I'm lost for words, i just look at his peaceful face staring at me. He reached for my lips and we shared another round of love till the daybreak.

-

-