Chapter 9

Suppasit's POV
-
It's been months since Nat and I became official. Our relationship is kinda risky, but exciting. We have to stay on our positions as boss-employee, but we're messing around when we're together, privately.
One time, when everyone is busy, we took a chance to make out in the toilet, just to burn the arousing sensation we both felt.
"Are you sure it's safe?!" I asked him while he's unbuttoning my shirt.
"I put a do not disturb signage outside. I also told My secretary that i have an important meeting." He then proceeded to slurp my lips.
"Geez this is so nerve-wracking but exciting!"i mentioned in between of his kisses, I grabbed his nipples and pinched it while his hands are busy unbuckling my pants.
My dick responded to his touch ...
He kissed my neck, down to my chest and sucked my nipples, i let out a soft moan.
"Shhh, we might get caught if you'll make noises." He continued trailing his hands to the strap of my underwear while licking my navel. I grabbed his hair and clenched my fist because of the sweet sensation his tongue gives.
He put my undies down and my massive erection sprung , almost hitting his face.
"Woah, he's excited, isn't he?" He looked at me while licking the rim of the tip. Those gorgeous eyes that seducing me, those reddish lips i want to be engulfed whole.
"Suck it good." I held and guided his head, pushing towards my raging rod, He slowly slid my entire shaft into his mouth. The circular motion his tongue does wants me to burst already. While sucking, he's playing with my balls. He lifted me up on the sink to give him a good and accessible view. I felt his finger trailing to my hole.
"Your turn." He stood up, took off his shirt and pushed down his pants..
His pinkish rod is inviting me to devour it..
It's leaking with precum. I put my finger on it's slit, giving it a pat and slowly, slowly lifting it making his juices stick on my forefinger. I looked at him directly and sucked my finger with his juice. I saw him smiled. He then nodded, a cue for me to swallow him deep.
"Omhf .. ugh ." He gently let out a very soft moan, like a sweet music into my ears. I started to do my job. Sucking him up and down, giving the crown a very gentle lick. I want him to feel the good sensation of my tongue print on his dick. He looked up.
"You're good, please don't stop." He pleaded. I pushed myself hard to swallow him up to the base and a very sweet moan escaped from his lips.
After a little while, he pulled my shoulder, guided me to lean over, giving him a good view of my sweet peaches.

He delved his pocket and took the condom. He dripped the small amount of lube from the wrapper onto his coated erection. He squeezed my buttcheeks, and then i felt the head of his rod trying to enter my back entrance. I gasped when it finally penetrated me, he start to pump me from behind. Pushing and pulling. His hands on my shoulder giving him a good push against him everytime.
"Ugh, babe don't stop." I muttered while he's pumping me good. His rod is hitting my prostate, it made me crazy when he's moving rapidly.
"Geezz . Ugh." I held my pre-cum soaked cock, stroking it while he quickly move forward and backwards, thrusting his thing into my deepest pleasurable peak.
"I'm about to cum." I moaned.
"Wait for me." He pumped me hard, rapidly he's trying to stop himself of shouting because we're both dead!
I felt he pulled out already, i faced him, kissing him torridly, our tongues are fighting with each other while our hands are busy stroking ourselves. He squirted his load unto the floor, it's damn plenty. I kept on stroking myself until i bursted my seeds into his legs, dripping it on the floor.
"Sorry." I murmured.
He held my nape and pushed his lips against mine.
"It's okay babe. Let's clean this mess and go back to work." He told me while panting. Grabbing our clothe on the floor and get dressed.
We wiped the floor with tissue leaving no traces of cum drops. He sprayed air freshener to conceal the stinky smell of our cums.
"Adrenaline rush" he chuckled after giving me soft peck on the lips before heading out from the toilet.

-
I'm on my desk, reviewing some pictures on my computer that needed to be included in the newspaper for tomorrow's release. We have to approve several shots before sending it for printing, alongside with articles being edited and checked with the team. We're not just working on magazines, but for newspapers publishing as well.
I called Joanna over the phone, she's assistant editor and lay-out artist.
"Jo i guess the images are good to go now. You just need tell the others to proof read some of articles before sending it to the production team, m'kay? Alright thank you" I requested her and dropped the call afterwards.
"You're so good at it already ah?" Nat massaged my shoulders.
"Sticking your nose again huh?" I teased him.
"Oh well" he hugged me and sniffed the back of my ears.
"Everytime i smelled your scent, it gives me the hint to lick you from head to toe". He sucked my earlobes.
"So kinky. We're in the middle of work, go go!" I unwrapped his arms from my neck and pushed him away.
"Baaad." He pouted like a baby.
"Na uh, you can't get me with that cute ways anymore." I laughed at him and he just give me a dirty finger before slumping his body into his swivel chair.

-
"Time to go hoooome!" I stretched my hands and back.
"You're not going anywhere, you have to come with me." He told me while fixing his things on his table.
"Is that an order or request, Sir?" I lifted my right brow, and emphasized the Sir.
"As your boss you have to follow me, either it's an order or request. Come on" he stood up but i just watched him went to the door.
"Whatever." I followed him when he opened the door and waited for me to go out.
"Sir you have to sign these papers for approval of our finances. The head of audit team already signed." Claire, Nat's secretary is holding bunch of papers.
"Just put it on my desk please, I'll sign it tomorrow. And no overtime, you guys need to go home and get some rest." He said before walking away.
He's really thoughtful when it comes to his employees.
That's the reason why everyone loves him, he might intimidate you just by looking, but he's as soft as mallows.
"Where are we going this time Nat? No drinking please." I told him while fixing myself on the front passenger seat of his Bugatti.
"I need some air, want to watch sunset on the beach?" He started his car.
"Sure." I smiled at him.
After few minutes-
I noticed that the way is very familiar. He took me to the place where we first met. The beach where we held the photoshoot of his summer magazine.
He stepped out first while I unbuckle the seatbelt.
"This place is memorable." He told me and i met his gazes.
"Yeah, this is where the first time i felt your touch." The sun's reflection to the pristine water gives the place a very soothing ambiance.
He reached my hand and held it tighly.
"I want us to stay like this forever. I want you to be happy, i want to see your eyes smile. For several months we're together, i know that you had felt joy and happiness, but i can still see the hint of sadness in there and I'm curious about the reason behind it." He placed his thumb on my chin and give it a soft caress.
"To be honest, i don't have any idea how you can see it. I mean, yup I'm happy whenever and wherever I'm with you. But deep inside of me, there's still missing i really cannot pinpoint what it is." I explained and followed a very deep sigh.
He hugged me while the sun kisses it's final rays on the water. The copper sky is really beautiful.
"I will help you find and discover that missing piece. I will never leave your side. Promise." He whispered, he then let go of the hug and kissed me. A very passionate one.
"Thank you" i uttered when his lips departed from mine.
Before the final wink of sunset, i took my camera, and we took a selfie. He kissed my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, and eventually once again, he owned my lips. All caught by the lens of my camera. Witnessed by the palm trees, free flying birds, and the sun that is setting on the west.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you too." I replied.
-
-
He dropped me on my apartment's building. He declined my offer to get inside because he might not be able to stop himself. He left me with a very tender kiss before he head back to his home.
My phone rang and i blindly answered it.
"Hello?" I said while walking to the elevator.
"It seems like your new boyfriend is powerful and unbeatable huh?" A familiar voice echoed through my eardrums.
"Art?!" I exclaimed.
"Gotchu" he then dropped the call. I was left stunned, and my body is shaking uncontrollably.
"Fuck!" I yelled when i finally entered the elevator. And dropped unto the floor.
.
.