08: Sadist Or Not?

____________

____________

"You really are a reckless brat, aren't you?" Sukuna growls down at the teenage boy.

Midoriya let out squeek and hesitantly looks up to meet the fiery crimson eyes of the curse, face showing nothing but displeasure and annoyance. The boy wanted to move back but that's hard to do with his broken legs. "I'm sorry.." he mumbles.

Sukuna scoffs as he sends his foot down to the back of the boy's head, forcing him to face plant on the dirty ground. "Damn right you should be!" He scolded, "I would've gotten my ass whooped by the sleeping brat if she found out one of you died while I was in control. Do you even know how agonizing it is to get smacked in the ass with rubber slippers and get scolded at the same time?!"

"Itadori?" Midoriya asked as he slowly lifts his face off the ground. He never knew Yuju was that type of person; scolding others. In the classroom, she seems to mostly keep to herself and stay quiet. Getting spanked by her doesn't sound pleasant to the boy either, especially since he's one of the very few citizens that knows that she's being trained by the number four hero. With how powerful Satoru is, it isn't a suprise that his trainings are extremely difficult and stressful. Midoriya had to control himself from running straight towards her on the first day of school and ask about Satoru.

He looks down and clenched his fists. "I couldn't do it.." he mumbled. Sukuna merely looks down at him with a frown, questioning what the boy is suddenly talking about. "I couldn't help him.."

'Ah.' He was talking about helping All Might, helping in defeating the villains.

"That's absolutely not true." All Might spoke up through the dust and smoke, showing Midoriya and Sukuna his half skinny- half muscular form while also covering him from the eyes of the others students. "You bought me a few seconds," he looks at Midoriya with a smile, "If not for that I would've been dead by now." He then turns to look at Sukuna and nods at him, "And thank you for saving young Midoriya. If you weren't there, he would have died from the hands of that villain."

Sukuna pouts his lips before showing a grin. "I could honestly care less about this kid's life and let him die." He boldly shares, not even caring of the fact of what he's saying to the number one hero and symbol of peace. It's to be expected, after all, Sukuna isn't a heroㅡ and he's much worse than a villain. "But my upset vessle is a shit scary vessel so i'd like to stay away from that."

How ironic. The king of curses himself is afraid of a human just because she's got balls to spank and scold him.

"Midoriya! Sukuna!"

The two turn their head to see Kirishima running straight towards them. Sukuna watches at the boy before turning his head to All Might. With a sudden thought popping up in his head, he smirked.