04: Alarm

___________

___________

"Excuse me! Can you tell us about All Might?"

When reaching the gates of UA, Yuju expected loud chattering students entering the school, not a mob of information-hungry news reporters and media.

After news of All Might being a first year teacher in UA got out, all hell broke loose and everyone began to crowd the school's gates in hopes of getting at least a glimpse of the number one hero. Unfortunately for them, they haven't had any luck so farㅡ and possibly won't ever even if they stay and tan under the sun until afternoon.

Yuju sighs, feeling the stress and exhaustion from her earlier training coming back. It was funny because she was feeling her back, arms and legs hurt even if she was simply walking and the loud woman who was shoving her mic to her faceㅡ while asking questions she wouldn't even answerㅡ started to give her a headache.

It's no suprise that the girl isn't a fan of media; people talking about controversies or scandals that's none of the public's business, using social media platforms to brag about what some people have that others don't, beauty standards and downgrading trends, it was all ridiculous for the pink haired girl and certainly a waste of time. Though, she does admit that they can be helpful sometimes, like how to make homemade vanilla ice cream.

But back to the main point, Yuju hates gossips and rumors.

The female news reporter continues to shove her mic at her face and ask questions, irritating the pinkette even more. "Please! Just one answer- hey!"

Yuju casually plucks out the mic from the woman's hand and places it inside her pocket before tapping it twice like it was a child. She lazily stares at the woman in the eyes before taking the milk flavored lollipop out from her mouth, casually flicked a stray pink strand from her loose bun before waving at her and the crowd, turned around and started walking through the UA gates, "Hi hello goodbye." She lazily greets, not bothering to face the dumbstrucked looks on the people's faces.

Once she finally got in the building and passed the front doors, she sighs and shook her head.

...

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training." Aizawa said as soon as he stood in front of the class. "I saw the video feeds and went through each one of your results... Bakugou," he turned towards the male blonde who perked up. "You're talented so stop sulking like a child over your loss, okay?"

The blond looks away and huffed, "Yeah, whatever." He mumbled.

"Midoriya." Aizawa then faced the green haired boy who immediately looked down as if already expecting that he was getting scolded. After the assessment test, it'd be understandable that he's a little scared of the man. He did get verbally slapped in the face about being a liability in battle for hurting himself with his quirk and nearly got expelled on the first day.