02: Fight Of Old Friends

___________

___________

"Heeeey!"

The pinkette looks up from her phone, seeing a group of four people with two waving at her and catching the attention of some civilians passing by, some tried to get closer and have a picture with them.

Yuju lightly smiled and waved at them. They were Satoru and Yuji, and two others were with a male and female namely Megumi Fushiguro and Nobara Kugisaki, Satoru's other two sidekicks.

The white haired male in the group cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled, "Come have dumplings with us!"

Yuju sat with the other four heroes and sorcerers in one table good for six people. She had taken off her school blazer and tied up her hair into a loose messy ponytail with little effort, showing the black inner layer of her hair and F-like marks on the back of her neck.

She clapped her hands together and mumbled out an 'itadakimasu' before picking up her chopsticks and picking a pork-filled dumpling.

"So..." Yuji said with a mouthful of food before swallowing them and speaking once more, though nontheless didn't stop himself from grabbing another dumpling and dipping it in sauce. "How was your first day? Made any friends??"

Yuju looks up from her half-eaten dumpling and hummed. "Had a quirk assessment test and out teacher lied to us about expulsion..." she mumbled and ate her food before continuing, "But the rest of the day was normal."

"Made any friends?" Nobara asked.

"Kinda... talked with a seatmate but that's it." Yuju mumbled, "I ate lunch alone too so.."

She pursed her lips when she felt a hand patting her head trying to comfort her poor lonely soul. Yuju isn't really a very social person especially since the only ones she normally talks to are the four around the table and a couple of others, she's never talked with strangers before. She doesn't even have friends her age. Knowing that it was only Satoru patting her head, she remained silent and continued to eat her dumplings.

...

"I am here!-"

Yuju looks up from her table and towards the doorway. There stood a very tall and muscular blonde man with his signature smile, making a weird pose with holding both side of the doorway with both hands and standing on his toes. Honestly, he looks like he's straight out of a comic book with his build and how parts of his face is shadowed.

"-Coming through the door like a normal person!"

The class immediately errupted in cheers and happy faces as soon as their eyes landed on the number one hero: All Might. He looks even cooler in person.