49: Rose-Colored Glasses And Red Flags

Don't forget to vote and comment! It really keeps us authors motivated to write and update, and for us to know that you're enjoying the story<3

_______________

1 Day After The Kidnapping

Bakugo remained silent, barely spoke a wordㅡ refusing to interact with society's outcasts and risk ruining the morals that he kept and maintains for his future career as a hero. It went as far as him refusing eating the food they provided for him.

He merely sat in the chair he was strapped on with surpressing cuffs that didn't allow him to activate his explosion quirk. He could only look around the bar the League apparently made as their hideoutㅡ suprisingly clean and decorated quite nicely, the air oddly sensual from the red tones the room had along with the dim lighting and the seemingly expensive bottles of wine and liquor that lined the shelves behind the bar table.

The boy didn't want to admit it, but the place was suprisingly well-maintained despite the fact that most of the villains there have been living in the streets not too long ago.

And while he had been on high alert all this time, Bakugo couldn't help but to have his attention mostly on Dabi and the marble Yuju was still trapped in.

The patchworked villain had a sadistic glint in his eyes, never once stopped playing with the blue sphere even as he conversed with the other members of the Leagueㅡ heck, he never even let anyone hold it but himself, not even mr. Compress who trapped the girl in the first place(not that the magician was even interested in having it in his possession after the nauseous side effects he got).

Dabi was possessive of the thing, to say the least. He didn't want it out of his hold, which led to Shigaraki being frustrated with him and caused an argument right in front of Bakugo the moment he found out Yuju, a cursed user, was brought back.

"I specifically told you to take Bakugo Katsuki. Bakugo Katsuki only! Not her, you idiots!" Shigaraki strongly reminded the vanguard squadㅡ more specifically at Dabiㅡ through gritted teeth.

No one, not even Bakugo understood why he was so upset over the fact that Yuju was involved. It wasn't planned, obviously, but the rest of the League thought it was a good idea to have the shaman on the team, after all, she first place in the sports festival and was rather strong. To have that much power on their side would help them in ending hero society without a sweat! So why was Shigaraki so.... terrified?

Dabi tilted his head to the side, rolling the marble with his thumb and index finger as he looks at his 'boss' in the eyes with mild amusement.

Testing his theory, he pushes the sphere towards the blue haired man-child, Shigaraki immediately staggering back and threatening to disinegrate his hand with all five of his fingers. "Get that thing away from me!"