the league

notes: y/n is pretty drunk all the time

word count: 355

...

y/n sits on the very edge of sanity, her sometimes witty comebacks showing off just how shaky her mindset is.

"thank you for the compliment, i'll make sure to sneeze on it so everyone knows it's mine."

dabi scoffed as kurogiri grabbed the half empty bottle of vodka before the girl could take another swing.

"i'm cutting you off for tonight." his voice caused a cutting headache through her head making her fling her head back.

she hit the floor and immediately passed out to the sound of the burnt chicken nugget snickering.

...

"twice, can you give me a blowjob?" y/n asked suddenly, the room went quiet aside from a couple wheezes and coughs.

"what? you should be the one on your knees." she zoned in on his others half's answer, shrugging before sighing and sitting down before the uneasy male.

"don't you fucking dare start sucking him off out here." dabi growled as he glared at the woman as she groaned and flopped backwards.

"but i'm bored!" she shouted, swinging her legs up so they were on twice's lap.

"are we all just ignoring y/n asking for a blowjob?" spinner asked before getting a hand wave from magne.

"she probably meant to ask him to eat her out." the lady said, getting a nod from y/n who pointed at her and gave her a thumbs up.

...

y/n laid out on the roof of the bar all by her lonesome, nothing but the stars keeping her company.

"i wish i was a jellyfish. they don't have brains and it would be so nice to not be able to think." she said, voice dry and raspy as she took a swig of the bottle of wine in her hand.

"if it's the brain you don't want then you got rid of that long ago." dabi said as he stood above her and leaned over to make eye contact with her half lidded eyes. "am i gonna toss you over and drag you inside or will you come down yourself?"

...