kaminari

notes: implied that y/n has a crush on a female, i used they/them pronouns bc why not?

word count: 381

:)

kaminari was quite literally a lady loving guy while also liking guys. his type? purple.

as one of the chaotic bisexuals of his class, he had many duties to fulfill.

one, fall in love everyday.

two, fall for someone that sees you as a friend/someone that prefers girls instead of guys.

and three, be stupid funny to cope with all your mental problems.

he's great at his jobs, falling in love is one of his many skills and some people think that his humor is his only personality trait so he'd say he has that one in the bag.

but that second one, he'd yet to complete.

jirou is bi with a preference towards women but she's still bi. shinso is bi with a slight preference towards women also because ✨girls✨. honestly kaminari relates to them both, with the whole ✨girls✨ thing because women are just built different.

but there was one person he hasn't found out about their sexuality... y/n.

a specimen of great importance to his life, one of his best friends that he considers to be the peek of human evolution.

he didn't know how to ask, should he just walk up and ask if they prefer women or men? maybe they're pan like mina, straight like mineta, or lesbian like momo?

hmmmm.... he truly didn't know and felt that he shouldn't ask anyone else incase y/n thought he was trying to talk shit.

she could definitely beat his ass after all.

"y/n," he started, getting the others attention, "you can stop me if you want, just tell me to shut up." he said, watching his friend nod and smile while their eyebrows raise.

"what's you're... do you have like.. a label?" he stuttered out, getting a small laugh from y/n.

"is this one of your bad pickup lines?" they asked, getting the boy to blush a bit before he cleared his throat.

"you like- do you like girls?" he asked, tripping over his words more than he should have, still nervous that he may make his friend uncomfortable.

"i'm literally dating mina, kaminari." they said, watching as the boy deflated.

:)