kirishima eijirou

---

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - kiri takes his shirt off 😘

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 - small

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 466 it's a baby

---

the winter season was definitely y/n's favorite time of year.

the snow was not only beautiful but you could also go sledding, have snowball fights, make snow angels and snowmen! the cold temperature was something y/n always liked.

her quirk is called frostbite and she can only use it {to its full potential} in temperatures below 40°. of course getting the resistance up to 40 was hard enough so any number above that would take months or even years to achieve.

"y/n! please come inside, you may have a resistance to the cold but that doesn't mean you can't get sick!" kirishima's manly voice called out to the girl.

it was dead winter outside and here she was standing right out the dorm building like an idiot. "sorry! i'll be right there." she called back.

she grabbed for her camera and held it up, getting a quick pic of the snow covered world around her. after that, she headed inside only to be greeted by her loud classmates.

"close the door! tsu is going into hibernation!" uraraka called out frantically and y/n closed the door calmly, her diameter a complete opposite than that of her classmates.

"y/n, can you come help me with something in the kitchen-" mina was asking for help but an overly excited kirishima ran past them... shirtless and right out the once closed doors.

y/n turned and ignored her pink friend, preferring to chase after her topless boyfriend {in more ways then one}.

y/n was known in class for her calm and aloof personality. the only person in class that really pushed her into showing emotions was kirishima. so when he went out the door screaming, so did she.

momo watched the two with worry, her motherly instincts kicking in and telling her to get them inside. mina on the other hand was laughing her ass off along with kaminari and sero.

"ei, you literally just told me to get inside so come on!" the usually stoic girl called out to her boyfriend.

"but i gotta go and give this to testutestu before he runs out!" kiri held up a good sized container of what y/n assumed was protein powder.

"why did you have to take off your shirt?" she asked as she grabbed his wrist and he sighed.

"i need to show him my muscles! obviously! y/n you understand my manily-hood and that of others is important to me-" he was rambling so y/n cut him off with a finger to his lips.

"i was kinda expecting that to be your lips." he said quietly and she looked at him tiredly.

"ei, let's get inside."

: )