eri - platonic

notes - christmas bean

word count - 368

:)

"eri, dear," y/n called out as she walked through the doors of the aizawa home. she slipped her shoes off and set her work bag down, the sound of small feet tapping down the stairs followed by the gruff voice of shota.

"welcome home." shota greeted his wife who smiled at him, her smile widening as eri ran up to her and hugged her legs.

"hi, y/n! what did you do today?" the small girl asked as y/n picked her up.

"well, first i checked up on a couple dogs but then i had to help a cat deliver four kittens." she explained simply, getting a bright smile from eri. "i also met a parrot named sprinkles and a cute brown bunny named feathers.".

the two girls chatted happily as they made their way to the parents bedroom where eri helped y/n pick out an outfit. "papa said we're going to ua." eri said, she shook her head when y/n held out a shirt.

"yep, they invited us to come over to celebrate with 1-a." y/n said, humming as she picked through her closet. "how about this one?" she asked, holding out a sweater.

"that's pretty!" eri cheered, getting a bright smile from y/n.

"i'll wear it then, we can both get dressed then papa can help us with our hair." y/n said winking at the little girl before they both giggled, "and we can help him with his bird nest.".

as snow started to fall outside as the moon began to rise, eri sat on the ground in front of shota as he brushed her hair. y/n sat behind him, running a brush through his unruly hair that seemed to refuse the brush.

the family of three made their way to the 1-a dorms of ua, happy to celebrate with the teens as they all excitedly welcomed eri and y/n to join them. some of the students asked y/n about her and their teacher, all they got were glares from the male before he took the woman by the hand and dragged her away from the curious kids.

:)